• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT11| Campaign: Save a donkey in Colombia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clegg

BA1oUb6CcAEjocI.jpg:large
I don't even care if its fake.

faridmon

For me, I had to decide between, Men's Need by The Cribs, Midnight City by M83, Take me out by Franz Ferdinand, The Words that Maketh murder by PJ Harvey, Remember me by British Sea Power and A Punk by Vampire Weekend.

I went with Men's Need with the Cribs. Although its still missing a lot of singles that were good both commercially and qualitatively, like Austere by The Joy Formidable and Let's go Surfing by The Drums to mention few...

Messi

Sky Sports are using their NFL host for the NBA.

Cheap buggers.

Cunts took the licence from ESPN with its boss USA commentary and we are now left with this shit? They also took ESPN Americas NBA tonight from me. It was my nightly after work show :(

Scum

I fully expect Barca to inquire about De Gea.

Fuck them.

Barca would probably want a keeper thats comfortable with the ball at his feet. Someone who would rather pass than hoof it up the pitch.

"He's not for sale."
Reject all offers.

Clegg

I can't see SAF spending £18m on a very young goalkeeper, only to ditch him two seasons later.

At least, I don't think he would.

Hindle

Banned
Maybe they will go for Begovic? Assuming they even know who he is. Jack Butland is on his way out as well so hmm maybe him.

Meier

I would be surprised if De Gea didn't go to Barca.. seems only a matter of time, really. They would be smart to go after Courtois though given his time and success in La Liga. If Barca throws a lot of money at United for DDG, they should then turn that around and go to Chelsea and get Courtois.

Sloosha

I would be surprised if De Gea didn't go to Barca.. seems only a matter of time, really. They would be smart to go after Courtois though given his time and success in La Liga. If Barca throws a lot of money at United for DDG, they should then turn that around and go to Chelsea and get Courtois.

Thibaut is our makeweight for Falcao though ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom