• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT11| Campaign: Save a donkey in Colombia

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would be surprised if De Gea didn't go to Barca.. seems only a matter of time, really. They would be smart to go after Courtois though given his time and success in La Liga. If Barca throws a lot of money at United for DDG, they should then turn that around and go to Chelsea and get Courtois.

He's not leaving, and won't be for some time.

Messi

Meh Barca probs have some awesome young goalkeeper anyways.

PINTO+barca+barcelona+fcbarcelona+barcablog+barca+blog+JOSE+MANUEL+PINTO+barca+barcelona+fcbarcelona+barcablog+barca+blog+JOSE+MANUEL+WE.jpg

Linius

http://www.bbc.co.uk/6music/vote/100-greatest-hits/

What says FootballGAF? What is the greatest song in R6's lifetime (basically the last 10 years I think)? Take a look and see!

In random order I like;

Animal Collective - My Girl (why didn't choose Summertime Clothes :()
Franz Ferdinand - Take Me Out
Grizzly Bear - Two Weeks
The National - Bloodbuzz Ohio
Phoenix - 1901
Vampire Weekend - A-Punk
The Walkmen - The Rat (SO FUCKING GOOD LIVE)

And no Arctic Monkeys song? It's a damn shame.

Rad-

It rarely works this way. If you're a Spanish keeper and Barca come calling, you're going to do what it takes to force a move.

Barca went after De Gea when he was a teen though. He wanted to stay at Atletico. Of course things change.

Meier

The Walkmen - The Rat (SO FUCKING GOOD LIVE)

And no Arctic Monkeys song? It's a damn shame.

Dancefloor is present (no surprise). The Rat is definitely one of the best songs I've ever heard.. agreed about it being amazing live too. Another song that is just absolutely mindblowingly good live is Hopeless by The Wrens. Just noticed it's not on their list.. that is a massive failure on their behalf (2003 song).

Barca went after De Gea when he was a teen though. He wanted to stay at Atletico. Of course things change.

In this case, he would go in as the starting keeper rather than be a project and/or have to sit and wait. Not to mention he'd be playing for the best and most prestigious team in the world. No reason he couldn't remain their starter for 10+ years either. Things have definitely changed.

Linius

Dancefloor is present (no surprise). The Rat is definitely one of the best songs I've ever heard.. agreed about it being amazing live too. Another song that is just absolutely mindblowingly good live is Hopeless by The Wrens.

Never heard of The Wrens tbh. But The Walkmen is way up there live. Same goes for Wilco and Sigur Rós.

Bo-Locks

I like De God and want to see him really stamp his authority on the United GK place, continue to improve and really mature at United, but if Barca start sniffing around, we can recoup a good amount of the £18m and get a good replacement, then it has to be done.

I knew from the moment we signed him that he was going to go back to Spain at some stage. I didn't think it would (potentially) happen so soon, but a young Spaniard is not going to want to spend his entire career in England.

I had serious misgivings about signing a young Spaniard who might not be used to the more physical side of PL for a record amount. I thought my initial thoughts were being proved right, but I've been happy with his improvement and the way he came under so much pressure from the media but played through it, didn't whine and turned his fortunes around is admirable. I want to see him continue in that regard.

EDIT: Dunno why I'm using the past tense to describe the media onslaught when it is still ongoing, albeit much more subdued due to his run of good performances

Linius

I'd like to see Stekelenburg at Barcelona. So he could get back to being the great GK he is. But that will never happen I think :p

Timurid

So i think i fixed the FM GAF. I decided to add 100 to 140 CA and -9 pa to everyone.

I changed everyone's age too.

I started a new game and we won our first friendly against 1860 Munich. Linius scored the winning goal.

Here's the team!

I have to leave right now. So I'll finish fixing the other teams tonight.

Nice 5 star there hahaha.

I think itd be better giving everyone same CA? That way everyone has a chance of playing rather than automatically being better than other players in same position?

So i think i fixed the FM GAF. I decided to add 100 to 140 CA and -9 pa to everyone.

I changed everyone's age too.

I started a new game and we won our first friendly against 1860 Munich. Linius scored the winning goal.

Here's the team!

I have to leave right now. So I'll finish fixing the other teams tonight.
Nice 5 stars you have there. Coincidence?

Timurid

Nice 5 star there hahaha.

I think itd be better giving everyone same CA? That way everyone has a chance of playing rather than automatically being better than other players in same position?
:lol I gave myself 200 pa. hehe

Maybe it's better giving everyone equal CA. I'll change that when I get back.

You made me into a fat little midget. My height was 150 cm and 70 kg. :lol You got my weight right, but my height is 175 cm.
:lol YAAYYYY

Who is 'Cunt' btw hahaha

Pulga!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom