• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT11| Campaign: Save a donkey in Colombia

Status
Not open for further replies.

arkon

Fucking hell. The latest Deadpool comic is cray cray

But I reckon you lot aren't avid comic book readers.

I read them. Not reading Deadpool at the moment. The main draw for me would be Tony Moore and he's unlikely to produce that many issues in a year. I'll pick up his arcs in trade. Love his artwork.

Salvadora

I expect Barcelona to aggressively try to sign De Gea. I want their players forcing Barce shirts on him, I want interviews in calling for him to return home. I want it all.

Randdalf

I expect Barcelona to aggressively try to sign De Gea. I want their players forcing Barce shirts on him, I want interviews in calling for him to return home. I want it all.

Man Utd need to beat Madrid, draw Barca in the next round, and then in the tunnel all the Barca players hug and greet De Gea like a new signing.

I read them. Not reading Deadpool at the moment. The main draw for me would be Tony Moore and he's unlikely to produce that many issues in a year. I'll pick up his arcs in trade. Love his artwork.
Yeah, coincidentally Moore did the issue I was talking about. That's the downside of series, they have multiple artists and sometimes one or more of those artists just suck. You simply have to sit it through and wait for next month's issue to be better.

Salvadora

Haha, fair one.

If De Gea does end up wanting to go back to Spain then there isn't much that can be done about it.

At least we know we will get a good price for him. Probably as much as you got for Cesc. And all at once.

I wouldn't trust Barce on that last point to be honest.

Meier

GdS saying Milan are negotiating with Mino to get Balotelli. What a circus surrounding his transfer.

http://www.101greatgoals.com/blog/a...triker-mario-balotelli-gazzetta-dello-sport/?

Quite a number of outlets in Spain and Portugal are suggesting Madrid will try and buy Javi Garcia from City during the January window. He has been inconsistent but played much better as of late.. with our injury situation, I'm not sure it'd be a good idea. We couldn't even rely on Razak since he's off in Africa with Yaya as well.

arkon

Yeah, coincidentally Moore did the issue I was talking about. That's the downside of series, they have multiple artists and sometimes one or more of those artists just suck. You simply have to sit it through and wait for next month's issue to be better.

Yup. This is the downside to double-shipping or whatever you want to call it. Puts even more pressure on artists who even under normal circumstances wouldn't be able to consistently deliver artwork month in month out over the course of an entire year.

Seems like the days of consistent writer/artists teams for years at a time are long gone.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
attachment.php

RISE

Arnie

Everyone reporting Sneijder to Liverpool after I suggested we should go for him before a rumour had even surfaced. And I won my little duel with G-Unit.

My ITK abilities have reached VIVA-ITK levels.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom