• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT11| Campaign: Save a donkey in Colombia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salazar

Miguel Delaney ‏@MiguelDelaney
Remy: "the project is very exciting"

:lol :lol

So, was Wenger's giganto-spend an illusion/stunt ?

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
I bet the Spurs games is going to be called off. Wasn't a Chelsea-United game postponed due to snow a couple of seasons ago?

Linius

Ha, Andres is back.

JFk.gif

Just booked my tickets for Sigur Ros. Excited!

http://www.livefromjodrellbank.com/shows/

That's awesome. They're amazing live.

Linius

Yeah, I do enjoy their albums from time to time, but I can imaging the experience of their live show will be amazing. And SCIENCE!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XGzeCAUgILM

Here's a video my dad made from their concert in Amsterdam last year. I think it's one of the best songs I've experienced at a live concert.

And I was amazed by how good Jonsí sang the whole thing, amazing voice.

Calling shitty threads I would say the same yeah :p

lol Kyofou

Capcom has finally announced a 19th March release date forMonster Hunter 3 Ultimate(22nd March in Europe) on Wii U and 3DS.

The game will be available on both platforms as a direct download, and there'll be a demo on the Nintendo eShop on February 21st if you want to try them out.

A number of points about that MEN piece:

1 - The writer is/was a Man United fan. He jumped ship when the Glazers arrived and is a regular at FCUM games so if he has an angle, that's what it is.

2 - Several factual innaccuracies. As pointed out he makes silly errors on the transfer fees but the entire context of the article is incorrect. He claims United have come up with this plan, obv United support it and are involved in its planning but this latest plan has actually come from Arsenal FC and it was a letter circulated by them and signed by the respective clubs which saw this latest story come to light. So he's got that wrong.

3 - FFP is a sham and everybody should see that clear as day. However City and Chelsea will already be limited by UEFA FFP. Domestic FFP would have to be even stricter than UEFA's for it to make any impact that isn't already felt by Chelsea and City. The fear that City fans feel from domestic FFP is misplaced, City are already bound to it.

4 - Let's ask City if they want a wage cap and then see how fair they want to play hey? dc can kick and scream all he likes about how wonderful the Sheikh's plans are and how United can't stand it - would he stand for a wage cap? I'd be interested to know.

5 - City and Chelsea shouldn't worry about FFP that much. They have wealthy owners who own and influence enough businesses to pour enough money into their clubs to get away with it.

6 - I laugh when people talk about how great their owners are and laud them because Abramovich, Glazer and Mansour are as despicable as each other in their own ways.

elseanio

The salt they are spreading is making mine cry because it gets up her paws. :(

Does also love the clean snow though

Haha, the little dachshund not so much? Have to be careful with Juneau because he's already shed his winter coat, probably because the heating in our house.

So i think i fixed the FM GAF. I decided to add 100 to 140 CA and -9 pa to everyone.

I changed everyone's age too.

I started a new game and we won our first friendly against 1860 Munich. Linius scored the winning goal.

Here's the team!

I have to leave right now. So I'll finish fixing the other teams tonight.

Goalkeeper?

3738000148-30012011215644.jpg

2013%2f1%2fDefensive-Errors.png

No Bonucci this season. I'm so proud of him right now.
3AQmK.gif

Davide Astori :lol

As I have said, big defender with shit for brains. Commits far too many fouls and, apparently, fatal defensive mistakes. Not the big team, nazionale defender some people expect him to be. He's the Simone Perrotta of defenders. He's fine, but let's get real.

Chiellini, Bonucci, Barzagli, Ogbonna, Ranocchia. Those are your Italian CBs for the next two world cups. If Astori is on that list, he's last.

Juve-GAF: I'll be at the Juventus Stadium to see Juve-Lazio on the 22nd.

And I'll wear my Milan scarf.

You should cheer on Juve! Lazio will be in direct competition with Milan for Europa League spots by the end of the season!

Sky Sports News ‏@SkySportsNews
Theo Walcott has ended speculation over his future by agreeing a new three-and-a-half year deal with Arsenal #SSN

Not a very long contract.

If that's true about Adkins its fucking disgusting

I like 3sixty but hope they go down if they have sacked him. Why don't people learn from Venkys mistakes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom