• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT11| Campaign: Save a donkey in Colombia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nyx

Same here. It was an entertaining QT movie, one I felt I've watched before.

I thought Waltz had exactly the same role as in Inglourious Basterds, with the same form of dialogue, felt cheap. And the movie is 45-60 mins too long. Not a bad movie though, just not what I expected.

Lol, Wenger calling out Guardiola.

Also, obvious that now there will be a bunch of rumors regarding players and Bayern. Neymar going to Bayern though, ahahahaha never happening.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Ben Pearce ‏@BenPearceSpurs #thfc AVB on Sandro: "There are some positive signs that it might be 4 to 5 months but there are also cases where he could be out for 7 or 8"

iuwNXO68LyFiP.gif

K1LLER7

Twitter rumours but apparently Zaha to United is pretty much done. Thing is United want him to join up now but Palace want him back on loan. Also some saying Arsenal haven't even bid for him.

Jin_7

Schalke was consistently bad right before the winter break, who knows how they come out of it with a new coach and all.

K1LLER7

On a scale from Carroll to Ronaldo, how good is Zaha?
At the moment he's better than Valencia.....But then again pretty much everyone is :p

Haven't seen enough of him to say how good he is. He did well against United last season. Looked to get the ball and run at players. Hope he carries that on if he makes the move.

I've that on as well as Leicester v Middlesbrough BTTS.

I was looking at that too but BTTS just never seems to come up for me so I left it! Good luck tho!

Currently in the process of coming up with a crazy 10+ team accumulator on the European football for the weekend, just something to stick a euro or Two on for the laugh

Dibbz

It's not about afford, it's about structure, hierarchy and, yes, 'deserve'.

Arsenal are very strange about this sort of thing. They pay people like Djourou eye-watering amounts and then tell top player that they can't match wages with rivals offering on them.

Shock, the player with the most goals who was on his last year gets a good deal at club. Yeah there are a lot of shite that don't deserve the money they are on but at least Arsenal are actively trying to get rid of those players.

Twitter rumours but apparently Zaha to United is pretty much done. Thing is United want him to join up now but Palace want him back on loan. Also some saying Arsenal haven't even bid for him.
Hmm, that's probably a bargaining ploy to get the price reduced.

Gill said himself if we did anything it would be for the summer. We probably want to pay them less by giving them the chance to keep him until the summer.

With Walcott's contract you also have to remember that PL clubs are picking up an extra £50m next season in TV revenue. At least part of that is going to be spread out in wage increases and maybe Walcott is the first to get a bump.

K1LLER7

Hmm, that's probably a bargaining ploy to get the price reduced.

Gill said himself if we did anything it would be for the summer. We probably want to pay them less by giving them the chance to keep him until the summer.
True, but then Gill does chat a load of shit sometimes.

I wouldn't mind either way.

Judderman

drawer by drawer
Sky Sports News ‏@SkySportsNews
Theo Walcott has ended speculation over his future by agreeing a new three-and-a-half year deal with Arsenal #SSN

Not a very long contract.

3.5 years at 100k p/w. Hmm.

I think Wenger is trying to send a message that we are done selling off our best players (For the next 3.5 years at least.).

Now back to the wing you go, Theo.

Kyoufu

There's no use having a top scout like Graham Carr when we're outbid by other clubs when they see who we're after.

Awful. NUFC is a disgrace and I can't bear to watch it in such a pathetic state.

Latest failure is Haidara from Nancy. West Sham are in with a higher offer.

There's no use having a top scout like Graham Carr when we're outbid by other clubs when they see who we're after.

Awful. NUFC is a disgrace and I can't bear to watch it in such a pathetic state.

Mike Ashley needs to upgrade his PS2 to a PS3 and buy FIFA.

/Remy

qojR9.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom