• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT11| Campaign: Save a donkey in Colombia

Status
Not open for further replies.

3Sixty

The BBC are reporting that Adkins didn't even know he'd been sacked, but found out through journalists contacting him. Classy Saints, really classy.

:(:(:(:(

Nige, i still wuv you.

Arnie

If I don't manage to convince any of my housemates to watch Django tonight then I'll happily watch the Shalke game on ESPN. Looking forward to watching some Bundesliga.

The BBC are reporting that Adkins didn't even know he'd been sacked, but found out through journalists contacting him. Classy Saints, really classy.

:(:(:(:(

Nige, i still wuv you.
That's so pathetic.

I never understand why football clubs do this.

How cheap is that, tell the man face to face and get it done with.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
If I don't manage to convince any of my housemates to watch Django tonight then I'll happily watch the Shalke game on ESPN. Looking forward to watching some Bundesliga.

It's on TV here? I shall watch for Holtby.

GQman2121

Banned

There's a wee bit of a German theme in Django oddly enough. And not just because of Waltz.

3Sixty

BA6BeCZCMAAwDve.jpg

Forren's like, "Who the fuck is this and where's nige?"

That's so pathetic.

I never understand why football clubs do this.

How cheap is that, tell the man face to face and get it done with.

Remember when we released an official statement to the effect of 'By the by, we interviewed Jurgen Klinsmann with a view to replacing Rafa, who is still here in the middle of the season in which we're fighting for the league.'

Good times ¬¬

Another one i like is 50m and Meier's silly excitement for goals that weren't even that good...

Like when Aguero bundled his way through people and hit a crap shot straight at the keeper, Meier said "THAT WAS A POTENTIAL GOAL OF THE SEASON!!!"

:lol

Another one i like is 50m and Meier's silly excitement for goals that weren't even that good...

Like when Aguero bundled his way through people and hit a crap shot straight at the keeper, Meier said "THAT WAS A POTENTIAL GOAL OF THE SEASON!!!"

:lol
:lol haha defo that second one

Meier <3

spidye

so apparently Llorente's agent is in turin.

rumor is that he will sign a contract with juve and leave bilbao on a free transfer in summer

Tc91

Le Tiss is at long term loggerheads with the Chairman. He will tear him apart.

He was lol going mental saying he's not surprised with how the club has been run for the past few years and it's a disgrace in sacking Adkins.

Who's this Forren guy?

Arnie

It's on TV here? I shall watch for Holtby.
Pretty sure it's on ESPN.

Watched the highlights of week 17 last night and Holtby got a nice assist. Looks a decent player.
There's a wee bit of a German theme in Django oddly enough. And not just because of Waltz.
Can't wait to watch it, but...
They need convincing?

Cos of exams or cos they're twats?

Half and half. They're goons when it comes to films, we spent last night watching 2-Headed Shark Attack on ScFy HD, starring Carmen Electra. They think Django looks good, but no film will get them to the cinema day one, unless it's starring James Nesbitt, they've got a fetish for him.

And yea, exams are on, some people think three hours will destroy their very being. And they're tight arses, they think a £5 student ticket is outrageous and want to wait for Orange Wednesday.

Pretty sure it's on ESPN.

Watched the highlights of week 17 last night and Holtby got a nice assist. Looks a decent player.

Can't wait to watch it, but...

Half and half. They're goons when it comes to films, we spent last night watching 2-Headed Shark Attack on ScFy HD, starring Carmen Electra. They think Django looks good, but no film will get them to the cinema day one, unless it's starring James Nesbitt, they've got a fetish for him.

And yea, exams are on, some people think three hours will destroy their very being. And they're tight arses, they think a £5 student ticket is outrageous and want to wait for Orange Wednesday.

James Nesbitt is an annoying actor, with an annoying accent, a shitty team and an odd face

Imagine walking through the park and seeing Suarez making a snowman.

L1NETT

Game against Port Vale called off, excellent news.

Need to get everyone rested up for the Villa match!! Biggest game of 2013.

Hmm, I really need to get FM 13 :/

---

And ugh at Saints. Feel so sorry for Adkins, no one deserves that. They (board etc) must have planned it before the Chelsea game surely? Must have been in the pipeline a while.

GorillaJu

I just can't wrap my head around what's been going on this week.

Loic Remy to QPR was one thing, but Nigel Adkins being sacked is another. I'm "scoobied"

scently

He's a boss then.

The one thing I can't believe about this sacking is how happy and excited Guillem Balague got over it. What a cunt.

Uhh its his friend, his friend just got a job, of course he is happy and excited. I mean, I am really surprised that they sacked Adkins but.....look at it this way, a very good friend of yours just got a job after being jobless for a while, and you don't really know who got sacked for him to get the job. Will you or will you not be happy your friend got a job?

GorillaJu

From dusk till dawn>>>>>>>>Pulp Fiction > Django = IB > Jackie Brown > KB > RD >>>>>>>>> Death Proof

*I haven't watched Django.

Ugh, I really despite Robert Rodriguez's movies. I can see the appeal, it just doesn't do anything for me. I got into a long argument with someone over which was better - Planet Terror, or Death Proof. He actually thought PT was better, which had me flabbergasted. Death Proof isn't amazing, but Planet Terror was absolutely horrible.

From Dusk Till Dawn is only mildly entertaining, IMO.

pulga

Banned
Ugh, I really despite Robert Rodriguez's movies. I can see the appeal, it just doesn't do anything for me. I got into a long argument with someone over which was better - Planet Terror, or Death Proof. He actually thought PT was better, which had me flabbergasted. Death Proof isn't amazing, but Planet Terror was absolutely horrible.

I'll give him that, at the least Planet Terror is an entertaining movie to watch while baked. DP was just Tarantino jacking off to his dialogue.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Too harsh on Reservoir Dogs Pulga :p

I liked Sin City! I'm not sure if it was his movie or Miller's though.

pulga

Banned
Too harsh on Reservoir Dogs Pulga :p

I liked Sin City! I'm not sure if it was his movie or Miller's though.

Don't get me wrong, I love Reservoir Dogs. I just like his other movies better!

Except Death Proof. Why you gotta hit me like that Quinny why

And Sin City is pulp-noir awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom