• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT11| Campaign: Save a donkey in Colombia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jew? It's supposed to be a sheik giving money. Like at City with Mansour. The Uefa said it's inappropriate and insulting...

Looked like a Jewish man to me, lol, juved. I will go and get drunker before I say something stupid(er).

Forren to Saints is confirmed.

Yenrot thought Liverpool had beat Everton to him.

Saints beat you both :lol

The guy isn't good enough for Everton or Liverpool. But he's probably better than Jos fucking Hoveild.

Kyoufu

qojR9.jpg

:(

<3

Mancini may be perplexed by how they didn't get RVP, but I have it on good authority that Gill introduced RVP to the exquisite delights of PC gaming in order to tip the balance. True story.
Nah.

What was that joke dc keep making? Something about tea and cake with Sir Bobby.

I guess RVP must really like tea and cake.

Looked like a Jewish man to me, lol, juved. I will go and get drunker before I say something stupid(er).

The guy isn't good enough for Everton or Liverpool. But he's probably better than Jos fucking Hoveild.
:lol

Gets me every time.

Has to be in the footy-GAF hall of fame (shame?).

I hope you go down Saint with your new boss and this jævla Norsk Drittsekk.
Is that Norwegian for pecho frios?

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
He's been doing fine overall, but he's quite terrible when he has to go one vs. one. He gets jumped way too easily. He's not the fastest CB out there, turns slower than my grandma.
He struggles against smaller strikers. Juvinco will run circles around him in San Siro.
and miss

I think Wenger is trying to send a message that we are done selling off our best players
That's great, but what does that have to do with Walcott?
3AQmK.gif

That's what you said of He-who-must-not-be-named up in France.

DON'T JUDGE ME PULGA

Indeed. Also, Twin Peaks is overrated. Say it. SAY IT.

It is. Maybe I'll change my mind after meeting Laboured's horse, but I doubt that.

Will the idiocy that frequents managerial decisions ever end?
Successive promotions & holding their own (albeit just) in the Prem now grants you ZERO chances?
What the fuck.

Unfortunately I missed the dc meltdown about United and FFP, but to revisit, won't this be good for fans of clubs?
If rich owners want to buy success, they are going to have to finance it themselves (through dodgy sponsorship deals & the like), rather than offloading debt onto the club. When things go tits up, at least the club & supporters won't be left holding the baby.

Where are you getting them?
From the only guy who could sell them in my town, place was packed (it's a tabaccheria, not sure if there's a proper term for it in English. Tobacconist? Drug store? Smoke shop?)

Anyway, I got them. Now that I think about it, it's my first time ever, usually it was my uncle that bought them for the Milan games. My first time ever and they're Juventus tickets.

L1NETT

Just heard the Southampton news.

What on EARTH are they thinking. Genuinely shocked, especially at this stage of the season. Utterly bizarre.

I was watching some programme on Sy where Matt Holland said we have just over half the amount of A/B coaches as Germany. Pretty dismal. Still no English manager to win the PL. Look at the top English managers. Hodgson, Allardyce, McLaren. I don't have a clue what the issue is in encouraging young coaches, but that is fucked up

I fucking love 'JM7' just for the risiculous contrast between the bellends who actually refer to themselves by their initials and number, and Milner who couldn't be less mercurial* if he tried

*whatever that means

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom