• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT11| Campaign: Save a donkey in Colombia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fry

Maybe think about Liverpool's 5 goals to get hard.

Why think?

ibbxZXAtUcCGWF.gif

iAg9sOUeNAoyH.gif

ibk7cqOgmga7c7.gif

*goes back to the salma hayek and pene cruz thread for thorough scrutiny of beauty*

ibZJ6jRH9yx8F.png
[/IMG]

Fry

She is attractive, but why do you keep posting links to Google searches instead of pictures?

Because I'm too lazy right now :lol Opening photoshop, resizing the picture and uploading it? Not at 3:29 in the morning.

And it gives you a better scope.

GorillaJu

Shouldn't straight men have higher standards for the bare minimum they'd sleep with? It makes sense in my head, anyway.

Well I recognize a guy being really good looking but I never think of there being a threshold at which I'd want to do something with him. If I ever get any images it's always him railing some woman who I'd get slapped for even having the gall to smile at.

It's funny to hear a gay guy say that because I can't help myself from daft fantasies whenever a girl I know talks about another girl being hot. As if they'd ever sleep together. Then again my ex used to always talk about other girls being hot, and we started dating the day after I walked in on her fingering another girl at a party.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Shouldn't straight men have higher standards for the bare minimum they'd sleep with? It makes sense in my head, anyway.

She is attractive, but why do you keep posting links to Google searches instead of pictures?
Lol I kind of missed you.

Watching my Falcons beat up on the fraud ass seahawks and I thought of you

Fintan

Might have been mentioned already, but Swansea were impressive again today. Three good goals, especially the 3rd, IMO. What's their ceiling, 6th place? Looks like they're probably going to get a Europa League place, being favourites for the League Cup.

Verano

Reads Ace as Lace. May God have mercy on their soul
Well I recognize a guy being really good looking but I never think of there being a threshold at which I'd want to do something with him. If I ever get any images it's always him railing some woman who I'd get slapped for even having the gall to smile at.

It's funny to hear a gay guy say that because I can't help myself from daft fantasies whenever a girl I know talks about another girl being hot. As if they'd ever sleep together. Then again my ex used to always talk about other girls being hot, and we started dating the day after I walked in on her fingering another girl at a party.

profile_picture_by_u_wot_m8-d534u82.jpg

Your girlfriend sounds great.

Also that list is ultra shit, so many half uggos in there while not even mentioning Nocerino?

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
What happend in the last few pages :lol

Regarding Pogba:
He played 18 games, started 10 of them and one of those was against Shakhtar in Ukraine(!).
To be fair, even the Juve fans did :lol
Really, no one expected Conte to give him a shot. He even switched our youth product Marrone to CB just to accommodate him.

Playing RAGE. It's not a bad game, actually, but it seems like there's a lot of fetch quests...fuck.
I liked it! But yeah, it got old fast and the quests were crap.
that's probably the best goal I've seen all season

Wait, you missed Pogba's goal?

Salazar

Really, no one expected Conte to give him a shot.

Aye.

It's not as if it was exotically implausible at the time to suppose that Mino was puffing smoke up Pogba's ass and that it would be a dud* move.

*Well, not immediately rewarding, in any case.

NevGod in Banned Paper

I was asked which club I would have liked to have played for if I had ever moved abroad and left Manchester United.
And my first instinctive reaction was Bayern Munich, followed by Juventus.
The Bundesliga club had always impressed me when I played against them with Manchester United.
It was the little details that told you everything about the professionalism of the club. Like the team bus.

[...]

If you were a headhunter drawing up a short-list for managers next season and didn't know the history of the club, where would you look? The best in Spain?
Well Tito Vilanova's not going to leave Barcelona so you would have to look at Mourinho. But you've sacked him.
In England, you'll never get Sir Alex or Arsene Wenger and you'll never buy out Roberto Mancini at Manchester City.
So which manager is third in the league right now? Well, that's Benitez. You've already got him.
What about fourth? That's Villas-Boas. But you've sacked him.
Look to France and who is manager of their biggest club, Paris St Germain - a man with enormous pedigree in the game? Ancelotti. But you've sacked him.
Look further abroad then.
Who is manager of the most successful nation in football history, Brazil? Who has been entrusted with that nation's most important campaign, the 2014 World Cup, which they will host? That's Scolari.
But you've sacked him.

He doesn't mention

Qo61ZM1.gif

I would hope Lolo has more self-respect, though.

Zabojnik

I really like how Conte and the staff are 'grooming' Pogba, carrot and the stick style. Every time he get a bit too full of himself after an important performance - and it did happen a couple of times this season, which is why I think he should remain a 'second choice' for the time being - he gets ever so gently chastized in the interviews by the coach. I loved Conte's comment about how it won't take him (Conte) long to see if Pogba's attitude has changed for the worse after yesterday's blowout. "If it does, I have the reset switch ready." Paul seems to be responding rather well, which seems to indicate that he has a good head on his shoulders, minus the questionable hairstyle. Like when he immediately apologized after he showed up late for training and didn't utter a single word during the punishment period. Good lad. For a second there I was worried we had the new Balotelli on our hands.

Raiola, leave him alone. :(

159728721.jpg

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Conte: "If we'll get one forward? Why one forward? Maybe I need two forwards? Who? I won't tell you, no offence."

Conte don't feed the Tuttosport.

GdS: Llorente to Juventus in June will be made official tomorrow. Juventus working to sign Lisandro in January

Better than nothing/Borriellol I suppose.

Zabojnik said:
Raiola, leave him alone. :(

Don't get too attached to him. :p

Zabojnik

Conte: "If we'll get one forward? Why one forward? Maybe I need two forwards? Who? I won't tell you, no offence."

Conte don't feed the Tuttosport.

We should've left Peluso at Atalanta and used the 5M€ to try to convince Bilbao to let Llorente leave right now. I guess we probably tried, but they didn't budge, 'cause they're crazy like that.

Lisandro Lopez, huh? Is he any good?

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
We should've left Peluso at Atalanta and used the 5M€ to try to convince Bilbao to let Llorente leave right now. I guess we probably tried, but they didn't budge, 'cause they're crazy like that.

Lisandro Lopez, huh? Is he any good?

I'm not sure, maybe we should ask Timurid? Youtube Lopez seems like a decent striker, but I generally don't trust anyone in Ligue 1.

Again, I don't like our disturbing relationship with Atalanta. 10.5M for Peluso and Padoin? WHY?

Blablurn

It seems like every player was pissed about the endless amount of Guardiola questions from the press yesterday. The media should really keep it easy. Heynckes is still there. Not leaving anytime soon. Most of our players also said that they won't talk about him anymore.

Alright, here are some photos from yesterdays game:

1137945147-fcb_fuerth_dpa_05_20130119-165426-F09.jpg

1976833681-fcb_fuerth_dpa_06_20130119-165404-wedic5y7z09.jpg

705739207-fcb_fuerth_dpa_09_20130119-165409-3n09.jpg

1993656359-fcb_fuerth_dpa_10_20130119-165415-3f09.jpg

777114181-fcb_fuerth_mis_07_20130119-165745-Y09.jpg

1374582028-fcb_fuerth_dpa_14_20130119-165448-1y09.jpg

167393649-bayern_spvgg_dpa_03_20130119-180353-3M09.jpg

1837515567-bayern_spvgg_dpa_06_20130119-180420-2K09.jpg

Salazar

Pogba still hurts. :(

Wouldn't be surprised if we lose Petrucci and Daehli next.

Pogtrayer's beastly physique made it easier for him to go. Daehil will still need to put stones in his pockets in high winds for a few years.

Tired of getting emotional over foetuses, though.

Chelsea interim boss Rafael Benitez has conceded his side will not win the Premier League title.
The European champions are 13 points behind leaders Manchester United going into Sunday's match with Arsenal.
"In terms of the league I don't think we can do it," Benitez said.
"But the Capital One Cup is there, the FA Cup is still open and the Europa League is still open. I just have to give the team the confidence that we can win against anyone."
The former Liverpool boss added: "If you have that belief it becomes easier.
Chelsea's struggles under Benitez
The Blues have won one Premier League game at Stamford Bridge under Benitez
In their three home matches in January they have failed to beat strugglers QPR and Southampton, and lost to Swansea in the Capital One Cup semi-final first leg
"The team is very close. We have [John] Terry and [Frank] Lampard back from injury. Now we have to be more consistent."
Chelsea, who have won nine, drawn three and lost four of Benitez's 16 games in charge, drew their last match 2-2 with Southampton after squandering a 2-0 half-time lead.
"It's always important when you have a draw at home to have a big challenge ahead of you," he said.
"To have Arsenal is a very good thing for me and the players. They are a rival who are close to us. We have to use that as a positive.
"They are close [in the league], and if we win there'll be a big difference."

No shit, genius.

Mark Lawrenson's brain is some kind of toxic mush. Is/was he a drinker ?

Ferguson has got the depth in squad to counter that, though. He picked an attacking team against Liverpool last weekend but I don't think he will do the same at White Hart Lane.
He will tailor his team for the opposition and that might include stopping Bale by picking Antonio Valencia down United's right. We have seen Valencia can play right-back and, if you have got a right-sided midfield player who is good going forward and defensively, then why wouldn't you play him against Spurs?

Lightning

Banned
The game against Chelsea is huge. We simply cannot afford to lose. We win and the gap to Chelsea can close to as little as 2 points but a loss and its 8 points.

Salazar

:lol RAWK numpties supporting us against Spurs because they can smell 4th.

Do one, filth.

Premier League ‏@premierleague
For @TGheiti and others asking - there is currently snow in London but the matches are on. We will let you know if there is any change.

plz plz plz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom