• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT11| Campaign: Save a donkey in Colombia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilbur

Banned
Juventus 0-1 AC Milan

untitled-22aeqr.gif

Great goal

keit4

Banned
Guys, if you are going to watch the Madrid - Celta match keep an eye on Iago Aspas, he is a very talented player called to play in a big team the next season.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
So Isla is basically useless everywhere?

Marrone not playing well at all.

Edit: shut your mouth viva

Zabojnik

I'm loving this game. I only now found out that there's no return match, lol. Conte's reaction, fuck yeah. I love this man. <333

Milan's goal was fantastic. Seba's was nice too.

No offense, but supporting Sporting sounds a bit depressing atm :D

I don´t know why you would say such a thing. We just got our 5th win of the season with only 25 games played. Sure that looks bad but we are still fighting for the Portuguese League -...oh, that´s right we are 23 points behind the first place, only one point ahead of the relegation spot and with the amazing record of 11 goals scored and 16 against in just 13 games...
Ok, so no Portuguese League for us but at least there´s Europe...no, we got eliminated from the Europa League in a group with Basel, Genk and Videoton...
Still, there´s always the old Portuguese Cup...yeah, we got kicked out from that in our first round by Morereinse...
At least there´s the League Cup, we normally go far on that...3 games, one draw, one loss and one win...We ended up on 3rd place behind Rio Ave and Paços de Ferreira...

It´s January and we have no chance of winning anything...

Supporting Sporting isn´t depressing at all...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom