• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT11| Campaign: Save a donkey in Colombia

Status
Not open for further replies.

K1LLER7

Rumour time.

Wesley Sneijder held talks with Liverpool, Manchester United and Manchester City this week as his agent tries to secure him a move to the Premierleague.

So now we know why Sneijder voted for RVP in the Balon d'Or.

I hate train stations any time a train is about.

I'd take Sneijder, so we can win the FA Cup

Dark Souls is terrifying. Shitting myself before walking around every corner. I could jizz every time I reach a bonfire

from SYLENTm on RAWK:

227691_468939633164957_567067788_n.jpg

awaits handball references :p

Feorax

I hope we're at least trying for Sneijder if he's available. A front line of Suarez, Borini and Sturridge with Sneijder as a number 10 would likely score a fuckton of goals.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Marchisio wearing a black and blue shirt. WHAT DOES THAT MEAN?

Dark Souls is terrifying. Shitting myself before walking around every corner. I could jizz every time I reach a bonfire

Enjoy the game of the generation. ;)

Unless you bought it used you twat.

Fry

Anyway, Sneijder at Liverpool would be too good to be true. It won't happen.

Sneijder for Joe Cole? Only on Fifa 13.

faridmon

But Porto wanted more than £3m and he didn't want to play for free.

Right?

You got Gibson in the end anyway so it all worked out.

He wanted crazy wages, but we went with it until the final straw when we thought better players could be found with a cheaper option. Actually, We were prepared to pay £5m for him and Porto was happy about that...

And then, we saw the light and Gibson happened...

FootballFan

That is done on purpose. Rosell said middle of last year that the away would be Catalan styled.

Man, I know this is so bloody random, but every time I think about the Eto'o + millions for The Nose I get so annoyed. Just what were the board thinking.

Makes me mad thinking about it. That Fry post about Joe Cole for Sneijder reminded me of it.

Carry on with your discussion. Just wanted to say that.

That's more Inter's downfall than Sneijders fault. When you have him at United you'll be saying the same as you do now about RVP. No doubt.
He makes Cassano look like an hardworking player.
I'm sure our downfall had something to do with it but he's part of the team too, you know.
Sneijder thinks he's some kind of amazing second striker who scores 20 goals per match and bitches everytime he plays as a CM, he even did an interview last year were he said "I'm a trequartista"!
We only have 1 CM, and most of our DM are injured, it's not like we don't need him to play there.
It's just a random internet rumour.

No legitimate or reputable source.

Just mentioned it for the lols and discussion.
I hope it's not Palmeri. :D

:lol

you fought the Capra demon yet?

Yurt got dat good taste :)

Nah, I'm only in the Undead Parish. I accidentally went down from the hub place when I was looking for treasure, and somehow beat one of those petrifying skeletons. There's a couple of routes in the Undead Burg which are guarded by enemies too powerful for me, and I might have to start Kindling fires for the Estus flasks. Could also do with finding another merchant soon, run out of firebombs.

Can't wait to get my endurance up so I can start rolling like a boss. I look like Jon Parkin doing somersaults at the moment

I have to say, I really miss having a hub world with enough merchants and stuff to get by. Don't like having to respawn the enemies to Level Up

Fry

Man, I know this is so bloody random, but every time I think about the Eto'o + millions for The Nose I get so annoyed. Just what were the board thinking.

Makes me mad thinking about it. That Fry post about Joe Cole for Sneijder reminded me of it.

But Eto'o and Ibra have about similar quality in front of the goal. They were one of the best back then. It just didn't work for Barca.

He was shit 2 seasons ago and Porto was prepared to let him go. I don't know why nobody went for him. Class is permanent, etc...

2 seasons ago he was at Sporting and he wasn´t shit, he was great on european games but he clearly played a bit worst when it came to domestic matches. He wanted to leave at any cost, only Porto showed any interest.

FootballFan

But Eto'o and Ibra have about similar quality in front of the goal. They were one of the best back then. It just didn't work for Barca.

I know, I'm not trying to put Ibra down but Eto'o worked perfectly with the team. Like the saying "why fix something that isn't broken" or however it goes.

faridmon

2 seasons ago he was at Sporting and he wasn´t shit, he was great on european games but he clearly played a bit worst when it came to domestic matches. He wanted to leave at any cost, only Porto showed any interest.

Sorry, yeah it was Sporting. He wasn't shit, but underperformed heavily and you lot wanted to sell ASAP. If only we pushed on a little bit...

Carry on with your discussion. Just wanted to say that.
I miss Eto'o :( don't give a fuck if we didn't win the scudetto with him in 2011, he's much better than Ibra.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom