• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT11| Campaign: Save a donkey in Colombia

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know I'm a massive Rafa apologist, but can he really be blamed for that? Ba should have started in hindsight, but Chelsea created more than enough chances to put the tie beyond Swansea, and two unexpected individual errors cost them the goals, rather than system errors

Kyoufu

This just proves Torres is absolutely insufferable.

He'd struggle to start for Newcastle let alone the European Champions.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
I know I'm a massive Rafa apologist, but can he really be blamed for that? Ba should have started in hindsight, but Chelsea created more than enough chances to put the tie beyond Swansea, and two unexpected individual errors cost them the goals, rather than system errors

I don't blame Rafa at all if this was Torres' last chance.

It better be his last chance after the way he played today.

Wilbur

Banned

Yeah, it's not really Rafa's fault, apart from keeping Torres on far too long. Just needed to do his homework and break down Swansea a bit more. Not his fault though, its all on Premierbutt

ShogunX

Same thing against QPR. It's pretty much a given that if you dont take your chances you will get punished.

We know that better than most. Now it's Chelsea's turn :)

If Torres continues to start games, and remain on the pitch when playing so poorly...you have to blame Rafa.

Not his fault today but that's their 4th loss under him and 2 back to back at home.

Not great.

Shouldn't really be judged in these conditions anyway but it's the results which do count and I'm not sure he is do any better than any Di Matteo was doing.

Wilbur

Banned
Oh yes please.

Who is sniffing around the Europa League places in France/Spain etc...

Anywhere particularly sunny? ;-)

You'd start in one of the very early rounds though, right? Liverpool did I think. So you'd probably end up playing some Kazakhi or Serbian team

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much

Did Chelsea create that much? A few in the first half but second half they were very limp. Potshots and nothing more.

I don't blame Rafa at all if this was Torres' last chance.

Lets be fucking real here, it wasn't. The moody useless twat is going to start again and again, Ba will come in and save some matches but sometimes it will be too late. No manager losing two home matches in a row, especially when one is fucking QPR (with a pathetic line up), are going to be popular, Rafa losing two matches in a row like that... Well...

3Sixty

Tancredi Palmeri ‏@tancredipalmeri
Southampton should receive Inter contact in next days to be offered a swap proposal between Ramirez and Alvarez, according to Sky Italy

Da fuck?

Do one Inter.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Vuciniccccccuduysus

What a hilarious goal. PDC almost ruined it.

That was all Mirko from start to finish

TrueBlue

anigif_777-2432-1303312751-40.gif

Fair play to Swansea though, really likeable club.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Lets be fucking real here, it wasn't. The moody useless twat is going to start again and again, Ba will come in and save some matches but sometimes it will be too late. No manager losing two home matches in a row, especially when one is fucking QPR (with a pathetic line up), are going to be popular, Rafa losing two matches in a row like that... Well...

Yeah you're right.

I just want to believe that Rafa isn't a fucking fat spanish waiter cunt and only played Torers because nobody cares about the Capital One Cup outside of Arsenal fans. But he is.

Wilbur

Banned
Yeah you're right.

I just want to believe that Rafa isn't a fucking fat spanish waiter cunt and only played Torers because nobody cares about the Capital One Cup outside of Arsenal fans. But he is.

Going in HAM on Rafa, Torres and Arsenal in the same post :lol :lol

TrueBlue

Only mistake Rafa made was not putting Ba on quick enough. That aside, two defensive howlers is what really cost us.

Ba's finish for the offside goal was great btw, extremely tight call.

Only mistake Rafa made was not putting Ba on quick enough. That aside, two defensive howlers is what really cost us.

Ba's finish for the offside goal was great btw, extremely tight call.
Only so much the manager can do but I don't think Chelsea made their domination count enough. They were too narrow for most of the game.

Rainbow Pickering ‏@GHTT_
Rafa Benitez: "Fernando Torres is scoring a lot of goals in training." I'm not at all surprised. He's playing against Chelsea's defence..

:lololol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom