• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT11| Campaign: Save a donkey in Colombia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mexes gonna Mexes. Rubbish defender
Can't believe he's the highest paid player in AC Milan lol
Tancredi Palmeri ‏@tancredipalmeri
Southampton should receive Inter contact in next days to be offered a swap proposal between Ramirez and Alvarez, according to Sky Italy

Da fuck?

Do one Inter.
meh, i'm not a big fan of both. Alvarez is injured all the time and for what i've seen from Ramirez when he was in Bologna, he really didn't seem that special.

Fady K

I cannot express how much i despise ivanovic today. The guy gave away the ball so cheaply i simply couldnot believe it. He singlehandedly cost his team today. Pathetic how he had to make another costly mistake in the final 2 minutes. Stupid idiot.

I cannot express how much i despise ivanovic today. The guy gave away the ball so cheaply i simply couldnot believe it. He singlehandedly cost his team today. Pathetic how he had to make another costly mistake in the final 2 minutes. Stupid idiot.
"Stupid idiot"

Oh my days that absolutely killed me :lol

Fady <3

FootballFan

Weird eh, he wasn't bad during the game, but made 2 massive and stupid mistakes which cost Chelsea.

Fady K

Weird eh, he wasn't bad during the game, but made 2 massive and stupid mistakes which cost Chelsea.

Yeah bro, exactly. The problem is the mistakes by him were so easy to avoid. It is embarassing enough he gave one goal away to one of the league's best striker.

Viva:

If RedIssue tweet something does that mean they're fairly confident about their info?
Yep.

It's why I said what I said about Zaha earlier.

They say it's come from Ferguson himself. Whatever they report has an element of truth to it, whether it comes to fruition or not...

Funnily enough I was just chatting to one of the editors there just now and he said Nani has been telling people he isn't even injured :lol

TrueBlue

Rainbow Pickering &#8207;@GHTT_
Rafa Benitez: "Fernando Torres is scoring a lot of goals in training." I'm not at all surprised. He's playing against Chelsea's defence..

:lololol

I want to laugh but the feels are too strong :/

Only so much the manager can do but I don't think Chelsea made their domination count enough. They were too narrow for most of the game.

The first half we were fantastic. Second half petered out but we looked good when Ba came on. Again, not gonna begrudge Swansea because I really like them.

Kyoufu

Ba made Chelsea more threatening the minute he came on.

Torres was invisibile for 80 minutes.

Ship Torres back to Spain via FedEx imo.

Wilbur

Banned
Bradford in the Europa League would be hilarious.

Apart from the cash injection that would help them far more than Swansea, I'd rather see our sweet Welsh swans get it. They'd probably do alright provided they get a few more players in. Ki and De Guzman especially have stepped it up recently, lovely footballers.

Fady K

And in ten minutes ba scored a nearly onside goal and had two decent shots on target against an excellent defensive side.

I admire Torres but he was useless 95% of the match. Rafa's one big mistake tonight was not subbing him off by the 60th minute max.

Ba made Chelsea more threatening the minute he came on.

Torres was invisibile for 80 minutes.

Ship Torres back to Spain via FedEx imo.

To try and get the most money for him Chelsea should ship him to the glue factory and sell tghe glue as some super poten shit to Brøndby fans.

Kyoufu

Apart from the cash injection that would help them far more than Swansea, I'd rather see our sweet Welsh swans get it. They'd probably do alright provided they get a few more players in. Ki and De Guzman especially have stepped it up recently, lovely footballers.

Swansea will get absolutely decimated by the extra games.

Happened to Stoke. Happening to Newcastle.

RIP Swansea

Clegg

Yep.

It's why I said what I said about Zaha earlier.

They say it's come from Ferguson himself. Whatever they report has an element of truth to it, whether it comes to fruition or not...

Funnily enough I was just chatting to one of the editors there just now and he said Nani has been telling people he isn't even injured :lol
I know Fergie said Nani still has a future at United but I still think he'll be gone before the start of next season.

We'll just have to start getting ready for the #ZahaPowellFuture.

Scum

Well done, Swansea. Saw Michu's sublime finish during my dinner break.

Rainbow Pickering &#8207;@GHTT_
Rafa Benitez: "Fernando Torres is scoring a lot of goals in training." I'm not at all surprised. He's playing against Chelsea's defence..

5YRcF.gif
5YRcF.gif

Swansea are ten times the club Newcastle are. No based Ashleys around to destroy hopes and dreams.

Laudrup is there to destroy hopes and dreams, he's so shit at man management the moment results starts going against Swansea they will be out to get his arrogant ass.

Kyoufu

Swansea are ten times the club Newcastle are. No based Ashleys around to destroy hopes and dreams.

So true. :'(

Our league cup run has secured our short term future , any appearance in Europe might just give us enough injection to get to the championship pretty soon.

I'll be cheering yous on. When I watched football at a much happier time (mid 90s) Bradford were in the Premiership!

Wilbur

Banned
I know Fergie said Nani still has a future at United but I still think he'll be gone before the start of next season.

We'll just have to start getting ready for the #ZahaPowellFuture.

I do like having a British core, its really great to see us at the top of the table with Rio, Evans, Smalling, Jones, Carrick, Scholes, Giggs, Cleverley, Fletcher, Welbeck, Rooney, Young... that shit gives me the happy haps.

So I'm not averse to Zaha, just don't want to spend ludicrous prices on him and expect him to come straight in as a Nani replacement. He should stay at Palace for the rest of this season and then go on loan either in the PL at Palace if they're promoted or someone like Wigan.

Wilbur

Banned
Laudrup is there to destroy hopes and dreams, he's so shit at man management the moment results starts going against Swansea they will be out to get his arrogant ass.

You keep saying this :lol. Do you expect the wheels to fall off next season?

I like him. He's hot.

Dammit rovers just give me one night of laughing at another team

We have officially approached Michael Appleton for the rovers job, he's won two at Blackpool FFS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom