• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT11| Campaign: Save a donkey in Colombia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bystrov and Abate together would make a ridiculously fast side of the field, lol

Thanks for the info. 10-12 million are the numbers I've been seeing. Considering our recent spending that's basically a drop in the bucket at this point.
I'd ask for something more, honestly. He's a player that got out of our youth sector, plus you guys have money, right? Double that and it's a deal imho. I know it's not going to happen at >15M, but it's nice to dream.

spidye

what is afer dark gaf still doing here? go back to your cave

3,c=0,h=554.bild.jpeg

we don't win any titles but at least we are looking good

Salazar

Rafa Benitez last night claimed the Chelsea board accept this is a "transition" season at Stamford Bridge and that he will be judged on what he does in the three remaining cup competitions.

The Blues face Swansea in the first leg of the Capital One Cup semi-final tomorrow with Fernando Torres set to replace Demba Ba up front in the starting rotation.

But while the Chelsea hierarchy have made it clear in the past that the only things that count are the Premier League and Champions League, interim manager Benitez suggested the position has now changed for this campaign.

lol

WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Wait, we're actually not that amazing.

THIS IS A TRANSITION SEASON

I'd ask for something more, honestly. He's a player that got out of our youth sector, plus you guys have money, right? Double that and it's a deal imho. I know it's not going to happen at >15M, but it's nice to dream.

15 million wouldn't surprise me either. That's how much we paid for Criscito and like you said we have the money AND love to overpay.

Wilbur

Banned
We know what we are

We know what we arrrrrrrrre

A team in transition

That's what we are

We know what we are

We know what we arrrrrrrrre

A team harbouring a known fugitive that goes by the name of Jonathan Terry, wanted for crimes including but not exclusively racial abuse, adultery and the murder of the world's last remaining unicorn

That's what we are

Wilbur

Banned
Sue me, but I'm excited for the Pokémon Nintendo Direct. 3DS gen pls

Yeah, me too. Haven't bought Black 2 yet, probably will with my first pay check, but I'm excited for what's coming.

Hopefully something without a fucking fire/fighting starter.

Zabojnik

Conte: " The Coppa Italia gives me the opportunity to field those who have played less so far this season "

THERE IS A REASON THEY PLAY LESS

So It's going to be Padoin, Giac, Ashton Kutcher, Marrone, Caceres, Storari, Matri and/or Pogba?

If he doesn't start playing Caceres and he leaves in the summer because of it ... Dare I say it? Fuck you Conte?

A free loan until June is a good deal. But factoring in AFCON, and his age, I'm not too sure.

A free loan? Marotta is evolving.

Finally watched The Tree of Life the other day. Not quire sure how I feel about it. Was great in places, infuriating in others.

FootballFan

Afellay who has been out with injuries since November, has been injured again just today, apparently out for another 2 months.

So unlucky with injuries wtf.

kharma45

I have no idea what it has. Just what it came with. It is currently at 3.6GHz.

Ah just the stock cooler then, you might get 4GHz out of it then. I'm actually looking at AMD chips too truth me told for my budget build but can't find any bargains that match the Pentium G870.

PS fancy a game of FIFA in a bit?

Ah just the stock cooler then, you might get 4GHz out of it then. I'm actually looking at AMD chips too truth me told for my budget build but can't find any bargains that match the Pentium G870.

PS fancy a game of FIFA in a bit?

Fair enough. Sure if we can get it working.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
If he doesn't start playing Caceres and he leaves in the summer because of it ... Dare I say it? Fuck you Conte?

A free loan? Marotta is evolving.

But we're essentially paying him 3m+ for three months. Meh, still better than 3 months of watching our current strikers.

What I don't understand is why we're still using Ashton Kutcher.

Finally watched The Tree of Life the other day. Not quire sure how I feel about it. Was great in places, infuriating in others.

Still can't bring myself to finish it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom