• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT11| Campaign: Save a donkey in Colombia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arnie

Wait, sorry to sidestep the Pokemon news, did anyone else know Fellaini had a buyout clause of £22 million?

I'm reading The Times now and it says Chelsea are hopeful of activating it.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
@Arnie

Do you still have Smeghead's number? There's a guy selling tickets for the Celtic game on twitter.

Wait, sorry to sidestep the Pokemon news, did anyone else know Fellaini had a buyout clause of £22 million?

Bit odd on Evertons part if true, seeing as they signed him for £15m.

I really hope that Anzhi don't know about this. Semi-reliable people keep claiming about how they want to make a big splash this transfer window.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much

lol 'hopeful'

as if they have to cobble together some loose change from behind the sofa

Pokemon X/Y trailer

Wilbur

Banned
OH FUCK

JUST WATCHED THE VID

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHGHGGGGGHEHDJDHHDHDHSIIHSVSHSYSUISUS

CUM

CUM EVERYWHERE

IM SORRY BWETE

Linius

Lol, I was trying to read some stuff in the Gaf Iwata bomb thread but it's going to fast to keep up with.

#pokemon #massivegame

Wilbur

Banned
I will wait to see the final evolutions first. I fucking loved Tepig when they announced him but not making Emboar into some Ground bipedal beast fucked me off.

Also, Radiohead's The National Anthem contains the best bass line in music history. Fact. /hitcher

Arnie

lol 'hopeful'

as if they have to cobble together some loose change from behind the sofa

Aye, made me laugh. They're going to test the water with a lower bid, :lol. And people thought they'd get £40 million, me included. Half that. Eat it Moyes.

Pokemon looks good, don't think I'll buy it though. Can't justify it at my age/situation.

This made me laugh, starting to believe the Rodwell injury rumours from yesterday are true:

Roberto Mancini has admitted that he is worried about Jack Rodwell's enduring battles with injury

Makes him sound like a warrior.

Wilbur

Banned
Don't even give a fuck at my age, Pokemon is just the best. Most perfect formula ever, I played it when it was the same for 20 years, I'm gonna play it now <3

Also if Fellaini's release clause is 22m and we don't bid then I want Fergie to resign and throw himself and Phelan from the top of the Etihad

dc89

Aye, made me laugh. They're going to test the water with a lower bid, :lol. And people thought they'd get £40 million, me included. Half that. Eat it Moyes.

Pokemon looks good, don't think I'll buy it though. Can't justify it at my age/situation.

This made me laugh, starting to believe the Rodwell injury rumours from yesterday are true:

Makes him sound like a warrior.

"I worry because when we bought him we thought he was a good player and then he had these problems with hamstrings."

Ruh-roh.

Salazar

"I worry because when we bought him we thought he was a good player and then he had these problems with hamstrings."

Ruh-roh.

I wonder who might have been able to warn City that he was broken ?

How about pretty much all of Futbol-GAF ?

Phil McNulty &#8207;@philmcnulty
Spurs have not made any move for Crystal Palace's Wilfried Zaha as yet - so interesting to see where this hot property ends up.

Gah, fucking Spurs.

Blablurn

iE7kT4TBTDB5u.gif

140 for the normal, 165 for the XL. But you can get them for 120-130/140-150 with a bit of digging.

October worldwide.
Will gladly pay it.

DS is the best console anyways, this is a good excuse to finally buy one.

Defo going to break tradition and give my Pokeman a nickname.

From hereon Froakie is called Froggie.

Arnie

Will gladly pay it.

DS is the best console anyways, this is a good excuse to finally buy one.

Defo going to break tradition and give my Pokeman a nickname.

From hereon Froakie is called Froggie.

:lol

Fuck it, if I've got a job I'll swoop. XL and Y. Fire one, fuck frogs, they're slimy cunts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom