• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT11| Campaign: Save a donkey in Colombia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilbur

Banned
I've only got a DS Lite but now I'm a chicken griller I'm gonna pick up an XL and whichever one has the best exclusive Pokemon, then make my decision on the starter based on their final form.

But fuck the grass one already man. Look at that cunt. Look at it.

I've only got a DS Lite but now I'm a chicken griller I'm gonna pick up an XL and whichever one has the best exclusive Pokemon, then make my decision on the starter based on their final form.

But fuck the grass one already man. Look at that cunt. Look at it.
What are you talking about.

He looks like a boss.

Wilbur

Banned
What are you talking about.

He looks like a boss.

He's like the Downing of starters; the outcast who will get a chance because of the lack of options.

No. No, Vulva. For now it goes Foxy > Froggie > Stewart

Wilbury can you mail me a Nando's stamp pen so I can start stamping my own card to get free whole chickens?

Yeah, okay. I won't steal my first week but give me until mid feb and it should be fine

GorillaJu

Lol Vulva coming out of his gaming sabbatical to play Pokemon of all games? That trailer did nothing for me. Not even a half-chub.

Lol Vulva coming out of his gaming sabbatical to play Pokemon of all games? That trailer did nothing for me. Not even a half-chub.
That week in October I'll drop £150 and have the time of my life befriending all different type of Minons.

You'll give £150 to some stuck up hairdresser to trim your bob and flick the switch on a hair-dryer.

DONT JUDGE ME.

GorillaJu

I loved tearing my friends pathetic Pokemanz into little pokegiblets with my Mewtwo, Venusaur, and Gyarados back in the day, but I got tired the Pokemon formula like 12 years ago.

GorillaJu

What you saying Vulva, we both knew this anyway.

There is absolutely no way in heaven hell or earth that we bid 22m for Strootman.

We'll get a decent No 10 in the summer, I agree with those who think Eriksen might be around our level, but spending 22m in January the only position we don't have a need to fill is silly talk.

Arnie

There is absolutely no way in heaven hell or earth that we bid 22m for Strootman.

We'll get a decent No 10 in the summer, I agree with those who think Eriksen might be around our level, but spending 22m in January the only position we don't have a need to fill is silly talk.

It's all for the summer.

Where the Rodgers revolution regains pace.

Wes

venison crêpe
New season of The Bachelor? Awww yea that is.... definitely something I don't ever watch. Or it's spinoff.

I just hammered Quiche in FIFA.

llllllloooooooooooooooooolllllllllllll

lioRK.jpg

Salazar

Paul Kelso ‏@pkelso
Benitez says he will not talk to #CFC "decision makers" about Lampard's future

lol what a fucken puppet

Ridiculous man in a ridiculous job.

Wow, apparently we're getting rid of Denisov to anyone who wants him. 12 million is the asking price supposedly.

You know that one cunt on your team that you still like no matter what? Well Denisov was my cunt :(

At least I hope he leaves Russia, he's definitely good enough to play in the better leagues. Don't want to see him play for Spartak or something.

Wow, apparently we're getting rid of Denisov to anyone who wants him. 12 million is the asking price supposedly.

You know that one cunt on your team that you still like no matter what? Well Denisov was my cunt :(

At least I hope he leaves Russia, he's definitely good enough to play in the better leagues. Don't want to see him play for Spartak or something.

Can he play for Arsenal?

Can he play for Arsenal?

Well he can certainly play better than Arshavin, lol. I think he is better suited to the English game than all the other Russians who came before him( Arshavin, Pavlyuchenko, Zhirkov, Bilyaletdonov) due to his high work rate.

He's not flashy but very effective DM, great ball winner and counter attack starter, fantastic work rate. He's also Russia's captain and was voted best Russian League player last season. But....he's 28 so he's too old for Arsenal.

If Madrid doesn't buy any defense/striker this window, does it mean that Perez really just wants Mou to leave as soon as possible?

sohois

New Pokemon game? Wonder if they'll actually make some meaningful improvements or if it'll just be a bunch of random bullshit that no one ever uses and shitty 3d?

*watches trailer*

So it's the latter then. How about one day they move beyond 4 move turn based battles? Even with Japan being as slow to innovate as they are, most of them have finally realised that turn-based battles generally suck, why can't Nintendo?

I would post this in the announcement thread but I'd probably get banned for thread whining or something.

So looks like Loko is buying Rakitic from Sevilla and as a result is now willing to sell us Glushakov as our Denisov replacement. *sigh* knowing our management we'll probably pay more for Glushakov than we'll get for Denisov. Looks like we want to pretend to be a big club so badly that we're trying to do our own, mini version of Eto'o +25 million for Ibra.

pappe

Rafa is just an interim manager as it is. He definitely should not involve himself in the long term decisions of the club.

Slizz

Rafa is just an interim manager as it is. He definitely should not involve himself in the long term decisions of the club.

Every manager at Chelsea is an interim manager... Might as well try and scoop up some players you'd like to help improve your season and boost your resume.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom