• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT11| Campaign: Save a donkey in Colombia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Lothar Matthaus "I can't understand that the FIFPro World XI only consists of players from La Liga. In the front rows, there were some people who were shaking their heads."

"Messi's success is absolutely fine, of course."

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
'I am not Marko Marin, I am Lewis Harry Holtby. I know what I am capable of, and I am thinking very positively about what I can do for Tottenham.'

Damn, German Messi got trolled. I like the cut of this guy's jib.

Wes

venison crêpe
Marin should come to Villa to prove himself to the naysayers.

In fact, anyone should come to Villa. We need help please.

Wilbur

Banned
Growing in #swag

tT3BW.jpg

3Sixty

PORTSMOUTH fans have been through it all in the last few years — and in 2013 they will be reminded of it every day.

That is because the South Coast side’s official calendar features NINE players who have already left the crisis club or are set to leave.

lol

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Darren Lewis ‏@MirrorDarren
Jose Bosingwa is currently barricading himself into a room at QPR's training ground.

lol?

They released Kieron Dyer today. Didn't he keep them in the cup on Sunday?

fuenf

Lothar should become the next Bayern manager. They don't need a good one (see Heynckes), although I could see Lothar actually being good at tactics. He's just a massive idiot and it would be fun to see.

I actually thing he could be a pretty good coach too, but I don't expect him to coach a Bundesliga side soon. It would be funny, though.

Remember when I said I was going out in Sunderland? Mates got attacked for no reason, badly fucked up.

Just been sitting with the police. And you guys wonder why I hate Sunderland so much.

Slizz

Remember when I said I was going out in Sunderland? Mates got attacked for no reason, badly fucked up.

Just been sitting with the police. And you guys wonder why I hate Sunderland so much.

Damn man, where were you when it happened? Are you alright?

Carbonox

iQGEH.jpg

Fellow Newcastle fans, could you give me one piece of good news to make me believe in the club again? :(

Well uh...we could win the Championship again first time asking?

#MoreTrophiesThanArsenal

dc89

This fucking sucks. Hence why I don't go to clubs really. Much rather go up the road to the local pub if I want a few drinks. Too many arse holes about these days.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
The winner of the Premier League next season will receive €119 million in TV income.

The-Glazers-watch-Manches-005.jpg

Fellow Newcastle fans, could you give me one piece of good news to make me believe in the club again? :(

Cisse will finally play upfront.

Arnie

Crazy, what happened?

Fists? Knives? Attacked on the street or in a club? How many attackers?

This fucking sucks. Hence why I don't go to clubs really. Much rather go up the road to the local pub if I want a few drinks. Too many arse holes about these days.

They were just walking home when it happened. Scumbags everywhere in this fucking place.

They're ok, look like total messes though. I guess I'm the pretty one now.

Edit: Arnie, just fists, 4 of them. Streets. Kicked them in the head while they were down and out.

Wow, lots of Zenit rumors today. In another fuck you to a certain fan group we're trying to (again) buy Alexandr Kokorin.

russian_kiss.jpg

He's twice the striker that Kerzhakov is and 10 years younger. Yes please.

Hixx

Woah, a team who gets promoted will make more then a semi finalist in the CL.

Yep.

So shitty players will just get richer. Nothing will change. Perfect chance to filter the gains through to ticket prices or any number of things but it will just end up in players' pockets.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom