• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT11| Campaign: Save a donkey in Colombia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clegg

Welcome back Nuri! You should have never left.
I hope Sahin will pick up where he left off. But I don't think it will easy for him to get into the starting eleven again. Gündogan has taken his place and we won't see both on the pitch regularly (unless we change our system).

Next task for Zorc: Get Kagawa back. :p
Never.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
2013%2f1%2fFantasy-XI-12-01.jpg

Anderson

Walcott has agreed to sign a new deal according to reputable Arsenal sources.

If so I feel indifferent to this, guess at least it's not another player leaving. If we sign at least 2 players this window (ha) I'll get optimistic again.

Deja Vu eh? If only we could of done this with RVP

Do you not make transfers if they cost you points then?

Only if they're likely to cost me points if I don't make them. Like if I have too many players playing against eachother, or if I have too many injuries. I used one to bring Sturridge in last week, but regret it npw since Ba will be starting PL games, and I don't really want 2 forwards from the same team. Team fails to score=dead gameweek

Only if they're likely to cost me points if I don't make them. Like if I have too many players playing against eachother, or if I have too many injuries. I used one to bring Sturridge in last week, but regret it npw since Ba will be starting PL games, and I don't really want 2 forwards from the same team. Team fails to score=dead gameweek
I'm the total opposite. Always taking risks by making charged transfers hoping to get the pay off. It works out maybe 1 week in 3/4 and works out big...which is what keeps me doing it, but it's a bad idea overall. Been far too many weeks where the player I subbed out ended up doing just as well as the one I traded him for haha.

Sturridge huh. Is that a fan fuelled move? Not sure if there's strong value there, especially with Liverpool's up coming fixtures and as you mentioned, doubling up with Suarez...

Finally saw the D.E.N.N.I.S. system episode of Its Always Sunny.

Pretty fuckin good :)

:lol

So which number will Nuri choose? His 8 is gone, the 4 or 5 he wore at Liverpool and Real are not available either.

13, 14, 18, 25 are the only ones left. Only the 13 fits, a bit, shouldn't have left, bitch :D

14 like the Pea.

Can we get that little Japanese bitch back next?

And the first thing Nuri should do is talk to Lewandowski that leaving Dortmund is the worst thing ever.

Kagawa has done shit all at United. Might as well send him back too.

ijNve5BKWTpHo.gif

Rumors that it's a permanent transfer and less than €10m.

I'm okay with that, welcome back Nuri :)

vfJ9t.jpg

That certainly looks strange lol

Hope he can play some minutes at the Wintercup on Sunday, would love to see him.

;_;

C'mon Sahin. It's time to style all over fucking Bayern.

jbxmjwCgEktkyd.jpg

I'm the total opposite. Always taking risks by making charged transfers hoping to get the pay off. It works out maybe 1 week in 3/4 and works out big...which is what keeps me doing it, but it's a bad idea overall. Been far too many weeks where the player I subbed out ended up doing just as well as the one I traded him for haha.

Sturridge huh. Is that a fan fuelled move? Not sure if there's strong value there, especially with Liverpool's up coming fixtures and as you mentioned, doubling up with Suarez...

My thinking was that I'm sure he'll be a consistent source of gaols and assists, is relatively cheap (freeing up more funds from Ba) and would definitely slot straight in from the moment he was signed up to us. I thought Ba's transfer would go on for longer and stop him playing for Newcastle :(

I have 1.0 in the bank, so will probably get a big upgrade on Coloccini (Evra?) and swap Sturridge for Lukaku

Have to wait til the GW's over to get the free transfers though

Turok_TTZ

I hope sahin can recover his form. I'm a huge fan of sahin. We really dropped the ball on him. I seriously hope that Mou doesn't mess up with modric as he has done with sahin.

Welcome back Nuri! You should have never left.
I hope Sahin will pick up where he left off. But I don't think it will easy for him to get into the starting eleven again. Gündogan has taken his place and we won't see both on the pitch regularly (unless we change our system).

Next task for Zorc: Get Kagawa back. :p

Klopp will figure it out.

tumblr_m2ixxrhUtE1qbejvmo1_500.gif

Linius

And now the girls! What the fook.

It was a junior that posted hers. Well that's it for him I guess :p

I think that posting FB pics is just taking it a step too far.

Still, people really need to stop wearing a damn fedora if it doesn't suit em. You aren't Don Draper damn it.

I posted one too, but made sure to disguise his name. There's not going to happen any magic in that bed of his.

D_prOdigy

Oh god guys I think I was the first one to post her name, I edited it after about a minute but someone quoted it and I was unable to stop the ginger beer I think this is it guys goodbye

Linius

Oh god guys I think I was the first one to post her name, I edited it after about a minute but someone quoted it and I was unable to stop the ginger beer I think this is it guys goodbye

Are there rules on posting someone's FB?

Glad I wasn't the one to post this info still

FootballFan

If I read that thread I am sure I would find it hilarious but both his and her facebook out there on GAF?

That sounds bad man.

Yeah pretty sad imo. Fair enough, put his YouTube videos, he obviously uploaded the videos for everyone to see. But linking to the girls and his facebook is taking it too far. Posting pics too.

Lucas flop confirmed.

I knew it. Mentioned earlier that he is flopping.

:lol kidding Lucas better do well, I wanna see more action in the CL. This game has been a bit dull though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom