• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT11| Campaign: Save a donkey in Colombia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Splatt

I3alb.png

AVB has the friendliest face in the Premier League. <3 God Speed AVB!

ibdwxPBoU0iP8Z.png
ibdwxPBoU0iP8Z.png
ibdwxPBoU0iP8Z.png

He got banned because he was trying to be a gaf personality, and there was a strong suspicion, or belief, that he was being untruthful about some of his claims.

Zabojnik

Timurid, sometimes I feel we're like two characters from the Wheel of Time. Our war has not lasted only two years, but since the beginning of time. You and I have fought a thousand battles with the turning of the Wheel, a thousand times a thousand, and we will fight until time dies and the Shadow (you) or the Light (me) is triumphant!

Take PSG, for example. I kind of wanted to like them, because they signed quite a few players from Serie A. But then ...

- Ibrahimovic, no explanation needed
- Lavezzi, he's alright, but played for Napoli, so ...
- Thiago Motta, ex-Inter and all-around cunt of a player
- Verratti, I'm still in love with, but he betrayed us, so I also hate him
- Pastore, overrated when he was at Palermo, overrated now
- Menez, a lunatic and a cunt

Sirigu is a great keeper and Silva is all class, but still. It doesn't even out.

Timurid

Timurid, sometimes I feel we're like two characters from the Wheel of Time. Our war has not lasted only two years, but since the beginning of time. You and I have fought a thousand battles with the turning of the Wheel, a thousand times a thousand, and we will fight until time dies and the Shadow (you) or the Light (me) is triumphant!

Take PSG, for example. I kind of wanted to like them, because they bought quite a few players from Serie A. But then ...

- Ibrahimovic, no explanation needed
- Lavezzi, he's alright, but played for Napoli, so ...
- Thiago Motta, ex-Inter and all-around cunt of a player
- Verratti, I'm still in love with, but he betrayed us, so I also hate him
- Pastore, overrated when he was at Palermo, overrated now
- Menez, a lunatic and a cunt

Sirigu is a great keeper and Silva is all class, but still. It doesn't even out.
I always liked PSG since Pauleta joined back in 03. I can understand your reasoning for not liking PSG. I do agree with you about pastore being overrated and Menez and Motta being cunts!

Also yurt, Lucas Moura isn't overrated!

I can't wait to see Parma win this weekend!!!!

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
This is gold
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif

Dibbz

I'm interested in what people outside the USA think about this movie. For some reason I feel weird about it, but I heard it was good.

I thought it was pretty bad. Feels like the director has some sort of agenda to push with the way she makes it out that this young strong woman overcomes all the men and saves the day. To top it off it glorifies torture and tries to make it seem like a reliable way to get information.

Hurt Locker is so much better but the director has gone off the deep end with ZDT.

Salvadora

I3alb.png

AVB has the friendliest face in the Premier League. <3 God Speed AVB!
Easily my favourite manager in the league. I want him to be successful, although if it was at a club other than Spurs I would be happier. He better not lose his boyish charms.

Timurid

I thought it was pretty bad. Feels like the director has some sort of agenda to push with the way she makes it out that this young strong woman overcomes all the men and saves the day. To top it off it glorifies torture and tries to make it seem like a reliable way to get information.

Hurt Locker is so much better but the director has gone off the deep end with ZDT.
How does it glorify torture?

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
AVB forced Ledley King to retire.

well his injuries forced him to retire but still

edit:

What's wrong with Ibra? It's not even a big game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom