• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT11| Campaign: Save a donkey in Colombia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hindle

Banned
Yep.

So shitty players will just get richer. Nothing will change. Perfect chance to filter the gains through to ticket prices or any number of things but it will just end up in players' pockets.

Lol Gary Gardner could be on more money Robert Soldado or Toni Kroos. The irony.

fuenf

Done! There are many people that still aren't in the OP. I just added bud and the walrus on my own. Who else is missing?

Thanks mate. I'll never doubt your Bayern loyalty again. ;)

i8957fqPeVaa7.png

Meier

There are a couple other City fans who post every so often. One guy has a Balotelli avatar (is his user name Balotelli maybe?) and a few others.. I can't think of them off hand. The list of Man U names makes me groan. I'm surprised the Barca list isn't longer.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
There are a couple other City fans who post every so often. One guy has a Balotelli avatar (is his user name Balotelli maybe?) and a few others.. I can't think of them off hand. The list of Man U names makes me groan. I'm surprised the Barca list isn't longer.

All of them are Kermit.

dc89

Aye. There's one with Magician in his name too.

Kyoufu

I wouldn't be disgruntled at the number of City fans here. Not bad for a club that started in 2010.

Ronaldo-Cavani/Falcao-Messi
Iniesta-Pirlo-Ribery
Lahm-Thiago Silva-Colo;)-Ramos
Buffon

What do you think GAF? Some players are out of position, but whatever I feel like that should be allowed when doing best 11 etc. And I really couldn´t decide over the striker position. Colo is just a homer choice ofc. Buffon was hard, could have put Casillas or Neuer instead.

EDIT: If I would do a real choice instead of Colo, maybe Barzagli or Hummels?

Ryder

How does the premier league domestic tv rights get so big compared to other European countries, since Britain isn't isn't exactly huge?

You Brits pay a fortune to sky? There was around 70% increase or some ridiculous shit.

What did Van Persie win again?
As much as Messi.

659m followers. It ain't no joke.

How does the premier league domestic tv rights get so big compared to other European countries, since Britain isn't isn't exactly huge?

You Brits pay a fortune to sky? There was around 70% increase or some ridiculous shit.
The internal rights deal is quite big yes, because people here pay a shit load of money to watch football...but really it's the money which foreign countries pay to air the matches which sets it apart.

3Sixty

Most of it comes from other countries.

World wide brand.

Meier

I wouldn't be disgruntled at the number of City fans here. Not bad for a club that started in 2010.

django-gifs-1.gif

The PL is getting over $80m for the US rights alone per year starting next year. I'd imagine the other leagues were sold here for like $10-20 at most.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Bundesliga + Serie A XI (randomly picked to be honest):

--------CAVANI---------
Ribery--Gotze--Müller
-----Vidal- Pirlo-----------
Lahm - Hummels - Barzagli - Piszczek
---------No Need-----------

Messi? Ronaldo? BRING IT!

Edit: Alriight so we might need a keeper after all. Buffon, and Neuer in the second half.

Wilbur

Banned
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BAFUSaDCAAAtRCY.jpg:large[/IG][/QUOTE]

I don't understand this fucking nonsense... it's like they only watch English football and El Clasico, despite pretending they love football and watch every minute.

Pique on any best team list is fucking ludicrous.

Wilbur

Banned

--------CAVANI---------
Ribery--Gotze--Müller
---------No Need-----------

Messi? Ronaldo? BRING IT!

Probably the best team you could have picked, with Marchisio and Reus the only notable missing ones. Suppose Gomez and Klose as well?

I don't get why people keep mentioning Neuer for the World XI. He was awful last season. Cost Bayern more than a few points in the league and fucking lol at his DFB cup final.

Fry

if you want u can watch our friendly game against schalke for free. its starting in 40 minutes.

https://www.myfcb.de/live/index/livestream.html?match=459

u just need to make an account or join with fb or twitter.

Cool, thanks. Hopefully no injuries.

--------CAVANI---------
Ribery--Gotze--Müller
---------
i8957fqPeVaa7.png
-----------

Fixed.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
2013%2f1%2fGerrardPlayerStudy.jpg

Strengths makes it sound like he's a Pokemon.

Probably the best team you could have picked, with Marchisio and Reus the only notable missing ones. Suppose Gomez and Klose as well?

Score with Cavani then play a slightly defensive:

Klose
Kroos
Rues - Vidal - Marchisio - Javi
------------Pirlo--------
---Chiellini - Hummels - Barzagli
-----Adler--------

Dat whirlwind in the middle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom