• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT11| Campaign: Save a donkey in Colombia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did Sunderland just score straight from the kick off?

Not quite, about a minute or two in to the second half. Good save by Jaskeleinan, followed by a bad mistake by young Danny Potts, which is a shame as he had a real good first half, as he should have definitely cleared that.

We're looking entirely ineffectual today, definitely deserve to be 2-0 down.

L1NETT

Lineswoman gets it right again

She was excellent against Villa during our match. As was Howard Webb.

I know complaining about prem refs is commonplace, but from the few prem refs I have seen reffing our matches, they are a class apart from the dross we get in the league 2.

Happy for Super Frank. If he is to leave I hope he becomes our top goals scorer of all time! No one will beat it because no one stays at one club long enough anymore to rack up a good goal tally.

qindarka

Banned
Our away form is great. Pity about the home losses, like against QPR. Would be in such a good position for 3rd if not for that shit.

My points, could do with Swansea and Everton scoring, particularly Michu and Jagielka/Pienaar

GoW is really good, but they make no attempt to explain the modes

edit: 3 assists for captain Mata?

hom3land

This is my second year following the epl (go qpr! haven't lost all year!) I see we are playing the spurs again on Monday.. Is that normal to play the same team in less then 72 hours?

And never mind I see it's been postponed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom