• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT11| Campaign: Save a donkey in Colombia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Villa and Newcastle in trouble.

Fantasy Football saved by Mata. 2 clean sheets too. Nothing spectacular but it'll do.

Hitcher could be top by the end of this gameweek. The fix is in.

GorillaJu

It's no good when we all have the same guys.

Captain choice becoming more important.

Yeah see well RVP is my captain because I trust in the powers of the unjust football gods, who with admirable consistency, decided that we need another year of the bad guys winning the league to make it that much better when the good guys (one of the other 19 teams) win again.

So I'm expecting at least few rapy goals from RVP. But I can't cheer against my own team, so I definitely need a Suarez hat trick too.

I think that pretty much settles it. Let's just go ahead and skip until Monday, now that the result is set in stone and all.

Fantastic performance today. Walters having a howler helped but still. Interesting that Ba didn't get much service, perhaps its not completely Torres' fault his form then... but he was still fairly lacklustre when he came on.

Absolute beauty from Hazard as well and he deserved it after Stoke players took it in turns to foul him.

JT back as well, great to see that will certainly be a big help to us going forward.

Also, read on twitter (lol) that we're close to announcing Fellaini and Falcao... I doubt its true though. They'd be crazy to spend that money in January (again).

Kyoufu

U2qlW.jpg

qindarka

Banned
Fantastic performance today. Walters having a howler helped but still. Interesting that Ba didn't get much service, perhaps its not completely Torres' fault his form then... but he was still fairly lacklustre when he came on.

Absolute beauty from Hazard as well and he deserved it after Stoke players took it in turns to foul him.

JT back as well, great to see that will certainly be a big help to us going forward.

Also, read on twitter (lol) that we're close to announcing Fellaini and Falcao... I doubt its true though. They'd be crazy to spend that money in January (again).

Could see Fellaini joining. Not Falcao, at least not in this window.

Sloosha

Seemed that was more down to the opponents.

Hazard had a great game today. Didn't expect that kind of performance against Stoke tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom