• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT11| Campaign: Save a donkey in Colombia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zabojnik

14:30 Manchester United - FC Liverpool

15:00 S.S.C. Napoli - US Palermo / FC Parma - Juventus F.C.

17:00 FC Arsenal - Manchester City

20:15 Benfica Lissabon - FC Porto

21:00 FC Málaga - FC Barcelona (fuck barca)[/CODE]

Uh, fuck this, same time. Parma - Juve and Arsenal - City it is, then.

Henry Winter ‏@henrywinter
Redknapp confirms that #qprfc have made an inquiry about Odemwingie #wbafc

He should go there on loan. Get some form back with the extra playing time, don't have to tie yourself to QPR

@PJX, he'll have the SFF lawyers looking at ways of having STerling play for Spain as well :p

GorillaJu

Stoke players have absolutely no ball control. They've got yards of space between them and the defenders and they can't control the ball long enough to pass it out of pressure. Lol

Empty

oh i guess there's a new batch of juniors. welcome guys.

hopefully you acknowledge cleverly as your lord and saviour. it is right to give him thanks and praise.

Stoke players have absolutely no ball control. They've got yards of space between them and the defenders and they can't control the ball long enough to pass it out of pressure. Lol

Still blows my mind how badly we lost it against them after scoring that penalty. And the Villa match still makes me want to lever my eyeballs out with a rusty fork

Ofcourse, they are on top.

Good point. They'll scurry back into their dank little holes when we've overtaken them by March, starting with a 0-4 battering tomorrow

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Sandro is fine according to AVB, just a painful twist and nothing more.

Ready to eat United's midfield next week.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Got Lloris in the fantasy team! Nice clean sheet to start the week.

He had one godly interception today, also he leathered MBia one time. If Friedel had been in goal we would not have kept the clean sheet today.

Hugo Boss

Being stuck in work and not able to watch matches is horrible. I'll be proper depressed tomorrow!

Nice point for QPR tho!

Need a Newcastle win today, I put them on my acca in a moment of madness, so go Newcastle!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom