• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT12| Kicked the Ballboy Like Stan Hit Ulrika

Salvadora

I want to buy a WiiU because of all the games they announced but it has pretty much nothing now. I have a feeling I would get burnt with a price-drop or something like that.

Meier

The fact they didn't ever offer an ambassador program for the Vita pisses me off. Should have given us suckers who plunked down $250 (or $300 in my case) a free year of PS+ or something.

I'm waiting to see what Nintendo do at E3 before I even consider a Wii U. Which is really sad seeing as I've owned every Nintendo console and handheld since the SNES.

Salvadora

I actually regret not buying the 3DS at launch because I want those GBA games and it looks like Nintendo will never release them or take another decade. Virtual Console is a load of shite, no-one wants those crap games they release in a trickle.
100% won't go up.
Thank you!

kharma45

I actually regret not buying the 3DS at launch because I want those GBA games and it looks like Nintendo will never release them or take another decade. Virtual Console is a load of shite, no-one wants those crap games they release in a trickle.

Thank you!

Well at least I hope not :p

Playing Deus Ex: HR atm, brilliant game.

dat music
tumblr_mgwhvgjgjW1ri4b80o1_r2_500.gif

Bumhead

Banned
Had Millwall away lined up for my next away trip. Now it's going to be midweek as a result of that result and I can't go.

FUCKING THANKS RODVIK ALSO WES

Arnie

I'm going to Sheffield tomorrow. Last time I was there ambulances had to be called at 6AM :lol

I'll be in the University library all day revising. Big turquoise building on the far end of West Street.

Betting tips for the weekend up on my Twitter via photo form.

Top Bottom