• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT12| Kicked the Ballboy Like Stan Hit Ulrika

Kiraly

26/27 February 2013 Barcelona v Real Madrid
2/3 March 2013 Real Madrid v Barcelona
5 March 2013 Manchester United v Real Madrid

Fookin' hell mate

Clegg

I'm beginning to think Arnie might be right re:Newcastle.

They're making so many signings that it risks messing up the balance of the team. I hope Pardew knows what he's doing.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Just so people understand how Marotta operates:

First season (tried to sign -> -> -> actually signed):

Summer transfer window:

Dzeko -------> Benzema -------> Di Natale ----------> Quagliarella

Winter transfer window:

Dzeko -------> Luca Toni -------> Floro Flores -------> Matri

Second season

Summer transfer window:

Aguero -------> Dzeko -------> Vucinic

Winter transfer window:

Dzeko -------> Floccari -------> Borriello

Third and current season

Summer transfer window:

Van Persie -------> Cavani -------> Suarez -------> Jovetic -------> Berbatov -------> Bendtner

Winter transfer window:

Drogba -------> Lisandro Lopez -------> Anelka

TRAGIC, JUST TRAGIC.

This post should be in the OP.

HILARIOUS.

iboCBCquZHUWH0.gif

3Sixty

Haha bunch of Saints fans on a forum decided to start a fake transfer rumour about Robert Firmino from Hoffenheim. Few Jornos tweeted about it which was funny but now the local rag has just run a big new story on it.

Journalism at its finest.

bjaelke

Haha punch of Saints fans on a forum decided to start a fake transfer rumour about Robert Firmino from Hoffenheim. Few Jornos tweeted about it which was funny but now the local rag has just run a big new story on it.

Journalism at its finest.
Reminds me of this gem:
Last year I made a fake picture of an Atletico Madrid kit for shits and giggles. Spanish press circulated it as the real deal. AM fans were outraged with it. I only found out now that a company that makes dodgy knock-off kits thought it was real too, and physically made the shirt I drew.
How I accidentally trolled the Spanish press, Atletico Madrid fans, and a knock-off football kit manufacturer.

Hixx

I think Collymore's trying to throw his hat into the ring for the Villa manager's job.

I'd fucking love to see that, it'd be a disaster
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif

Top Bottom