• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT12| Kicked the Ballboy Like Stan Hit Ulrika

Timurid

Not sexier though.
Sirigu is a sex god!!!!
106737.jpg

Salvadora

Arsene made such a big mistake not going after Lloris. He was very cheap and hugely talented (and French). Szczesny may improve in the future but he shouldn't be our number one choice. Big, big mistake letting Spurs get him.

Arsene made such a big mistake not going after Lloris. He was very cheap and hugely talented (and French). Szczesny may improve in the future but he shouldn't be our number one choice. Big, big mistake letting Spurs get him.

Chesney built himself up a bit too much, the one team who need a gk....Valdes incoming ;)

Carbonox

I would love Wilshere at City. He'd be a great replacement for Yaya in a few years time.

I wouldn't regard him as a replacement for Yaya. Yaya's a motherfucking train. When he runs at you, you step out of the way. If Wilshere runs at you, you throw a cocaine bomb at his feet quickly and laugh as he's taken out of the game.

I want to buy a WiiU because of all the games they announced but it has pretty much nothing now. I have a feeling I would get burnt with a price-drop or something like that.

Pretty much the same situation, but I won't pay for that price and watch it on the table. Wait for a price-drop.

Meier

I wouldn't regard him as a replacement for Yaya. Yaya's a motherfucking train. When he runs at you, you step out of the way. If Wilshere runs at you, you throw a cocaine bomb at his feet quickly and laugh as he's taken out of the game.
:lol Yaya is a very different kind of player but a few years down the line we'll probably have a different manager who doesn't always use two DMs. Wilshere as an attack minded CM would be a nice replacement as his contract will be winding down. :)

Arnie

Funnily enough Coutinho and Zaha are quite similar, in that they're both 20 years old, and both have limited caps for their countries senior side. One costs £8 million, one costs £15 million. We'll see if their quality scales with the price.

Feorax

WAT?!!!!!

Some reports coming out of Italy tonight. It's a little conflicting though, some are sayihng we've matched Inter's asking price, some saying we're sticking with the £8 million bid, but offering a bigger payment upfront.

Either way, I would expect this to be sorted pretty soon.

Salazar

Funnily enough Coutinho and Zaha are quite similar, in that they're both 20 years old, and both have limited caps for their countries senior side. One costs £8 million, one costs £15 million. We'll see if their quality scales with the price.

lol

Suddenly you're all sanctimonious about transfer pricing

Top Bottom