• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT12| Kicked the Ballboy Like Stan Hit Ulrika

Feorax

At least Coloccini has been clear about where he's at, even if he's being a bit twattish about it.

Torres was giving interviews about staying in Liverpool and us all needing to pull together and support each other just days before handing in a Transfer Request and fucking off to Chelsea.

Kyoufu

Wait, you don't support United?

tumblr_mbjmazQ3Se1qejm2wo1_500.gif

My life has been a lie.

He does support United.

In the North-East Newcastle are United.

Newcastle were the original "United" of English football. Manure copied after a rename years later.

Messi

Couldn't unload it for Olivia?

Not whacking it to Olivia for a few weeks. Gonna see how that goes.

Lauren Cohan ftw

Yeah but....what the hell man :lol

I fucking detest Man U, I talk about it fairly regularly!

You might have noticed that I don't come here for the football chatter. I just come here because I like you guys. Sometimes I don't know who supports who. Like who the fuck does LabouredSubterfuge support? Or hell even Slizz?

Is Freewheelin' the Chelsea supporter or the Arsenal one? WTF i DON'T KNOW.

arkon

Modern day slaves.

Heh.

Not saying I don't understand, mind you. If someone offered me 2 or 3 times as much money as I was currently earning to play football in sunnier climes or greener pastures, I'd be hard pressed to refuse. Especially given how short their careers can be.

shortyme

Not whacking it to Olivia for a few weeks. Gonna see how that goes.

Lauren Cohan ftw

You might have noticed that I don't come here for the football chatter. I just come here because I like you guys. Sometimes I don't know who supports who. Like who the fuck does LabouredSubterfuge support? Or hell even Slizz?

I think its Liverpool.

Messi

Heh.

Not saying I don't understand, mind you. If someone offered me 2 or 3 times as much money as I was currently earning to pay football in sunnier climes or greener pastures, I'd be hard pressed to refuse. Especially given how short their careers can be.

Hello fine Sir, I don't believe I have seen you here before.

arkon

Hello fine Sir, I don't believe I have seen you here before.

Hello. I got posting rights towards the end of the last thread. Been about two weeks and I find myself firmly stuck in this thread. Can't believe how little I am visiting the gaming side recently.

Messi

Hello. I got posting rights towards the end of the last thread. Been about two weeks and I find myself firmly stuck in this thread. Can't believe how little I am visiting the gaming side recently.

How do you feel about Olivia Wilde? If I may ask.

Welcome btw.

That's crazy haha. I just picked up most people through osmosis!

Oh well. Yes, I support Newcastle. I hate Sunderland with all my heart and to a lesser extent Man U. It's also been 4 days since my last drink.

Carbonox

I wanna know who Timurid supports. I don't fully understand if he supports PSG, Torino, AC Milan (that might be Lucifer I think) or Hercules.

K1LLER7

maybe you were confused for some amalgam of KILLER7 and WJD

he shouldn't get confused with me, I was a former member of #TeamOlivia :p

Slizz is a United fan, Loves women from dramas/movies/sitcoms...and Alex Morgan

Timurid supports Juventus, just like Viva supports City ;)

Kingellesar is Tottenham and Bebe United

Clegg

Was it an option before today?

Drinking is always a good option.

But drinking until you start to think Laboured's horse is attractive? Thats an entirely different story.

That's only reserved for funerals or when your teams most important player and catalyst for recent European club rugby dominance decides to bugger off to France for a few years.

Fuck everything.

But drinking until you start think Laboured's horse is attractive? Thats an entirely different story.

That's only reserved for funerals or when your teams most important player and catalyst for recent European club rugby dominance decides to bugger off to France for a few years.

Fuck everything.

I knew you'd come around. They all do.

Arnie

But drinking until you start to think Laboured's horse is attractive? Thats an entirely different story.

Fuck everything.
It's only rugby, though.

K1LLER7

But drinking until you start think Laboured's horse is attractive? Thats an entirely different story.

Fuck everything.

Don't worry, United signing Zaha is a master stroke by Fergie.

ay_101883209-e1358768539203.jpg

GQman2121

Banned
At least Coloccini has been clear about where he's at, even if he's being a bit twattish about it.

Torres was giving interviews about staying in Liverpool and us all needing to pull together and support each other just days before handing in a Transfer Request and fucking off to Chelsea.

You're welcome....?

shortyme

Fuck everything.

Unfortunately, I've been there. :(

Kyoufu

He handed in a transfer request? So he gave up the 5 million or so that he would have otherwise received from the transfer?

Is he thick?

Top Bottom