• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT12| Kicked the Ballboy Like Stan Hit Ulrika

I honestly still haven't gotten over the fact we got 35 million pounds for Andy fucking Carroll. I wonder if Liverpool wants to buy those pictures I have of him...

K1LLER7

Dortmund bought Reus for only £2m more than Zaha.

Fuck life.

5m less and Madrid got Ozil :(

I think he'll do well. He's got potential and United work well with developing wingers. If he contributes and helps lead the team to titles in the future, than I guess the 15m will be worth it. Even now, if he continues the way he plays at Palace and carries that on at United, he'll add pace to the team which has been missed. Plus that he seems to want to take his player on will always please fans/me. However, he does have to work on his final ball.

I think he'll do well. He's got potential and United work well with developing wingers. If he contributes and helps lead the team to titles in the future, than I guess the 15m will be worth it. Even now, if he continues the way he plays at Palace at United, he'll add pace to the team which has been missed. Plus that he seems to want to take his player on will always please fans/me. However, he does have to work on his final ball.

Sounds like Lennon.

We paid £1m.

Lennon's underrated imo. before he was just quick with bebe standard crossing. He's definitely improved on his final ball.

Indeed, first season he had what i think Zaha will have for United, pace and that young kids attitude of taking players on.

Few seasons later it began to be boring and predictable. Then he got his head down and work hard on his final ball, now I see him as important as Bale, he can chip in with good goals too. The goal at Sunderland was amazing.

HONDURAS IS IN THE FINAL MOTHERFUCKERSSSS

image.php

pulga

Banned
We played like shit, again, but atleast imma go see my team play a final against the hosts (if Costa Rica beats El Salvador tonight). Should be great!

pulga

Banned
what final? genuine question.

Central American Cup :lol

Overcoming the odds to beat the mighty Belize.

Beggars can't be choosers. We just brought local players for the tourney, and maybe 2 guys playing in the MLS.

He is coming to PSG!

Lol, you're just spouting nonsense now!

Oh god who now supports PSG?

I dont want to be a cunt but you haven't started supporting them since they got rich have you?

Yes he has, when he came in here at first all he did was talk about Toro. Now he barely mentions them :lol

K1LLER7

Indeed, first season he had what i think Zaha will have for United, pace and that young kids attitude of taking players on.

Few seasons later it began to be boring and predictable. Then he got his head down and work hard on his final ball, now I see him as important as Bale, he can chip in with good goals too. The goal at Sunderland was amazing.

What makes me sad if that Nani should be at the stage now but is way too inconsistant. You never know what you'll get from him, whereas usually with Bale and Mata, they're more consistant and you'll atleast know what you'd get from them in a game.

United need TonyV to find his form again.

Salvadora

Toughen him up!
He needs to get some tattoos/Shave his head. Make players afraid to go up against him in case he breaks their leg.

He has really came alive under AVB, I've been really impressed.
Post pics of what?

Since this av isn't going over well choose from 3:

vEQ7zoY.jpg
1 or 3. She looks like she has special needs in 2.

Zabojnik

Serie A GAF, give me the low-down on Napoli and Cavani.

Forget about Cavani.

Parma's form at home:

Parma 3 - 2 Roma
Parma 1 - 0 Inter
Parma 1 - 1 Fiorentina
Parma 1 - 1 Juventus

Your call.

Napoli can't afford to fall further behind Juve, they won't lose or draw. Parma is finally ready for a defeat at the Tardini, imo.

On the subject of tech that isn't shit: Oculus Rift is going to blow my balls off.

randyoculusjizz.png

Sirigu is a sex god!!!!
106737.jpg

antonioconte2.png

Slizz

Lol fry's Nickelback thread is still going. Most people think it's an account suicide thread lol. No one realizes a mod edited it.

Top Bottom