• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT12| Kicked the Ballboy Like Stan Hit Ulrika

Clegg

i'm just being a dick tbh. Sorry Cleggster, ill stop now. I hope that replacement dude is good.
Sexton's replacement will be our back up flyhalf that we've been using for years. He's only 23 and has shown a lot of potential but he's not on Sexton's level.

Its time to move on now.

Anderson

@arseblog: Arsenal - Szczesny, Jenkinson, Mertesacker (c), Koscielny, Santos, Diaby, Ramsey, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Rosicky, Podolski, Giroud.

@arseblog: Subs: Mannone, Sagna, Gibbs, Wilshere, Cazorla, Arshavin, Walcott.

Should be enough to win this game with no fuss, not as bad as the team Newcastle put out

Clegg

Clegg someone on my Facebook is saying it was all just a ruse by Sexton's agent to get more money, they haven't signed anything with any other club yet. Could be hope for you yet.

City game worth watching? I might just get some sleep, been a long day
I've read that too.

But French clubs aren't allowed to announce signings until April. If nothing is announced by then I might start believing he's staying. But its been announced that he's not staying in Ireland. Its just been heavily suggested that he's going to Racing Metro.

Anderson

Surprised Wilshere is not starting, lol. Although it is wise not to burn him out, I just love watching him play.

I'm suprised how well his body has coped with playing pretty much 90 mins every game since he came back

Eurgh someone needs to score in this game, no one wants to see 90 mins + extra time and pens potentially of this shite

Feorax

Interesting, would be nice to see him get some regular game time, how will he fit in your midfield?

I suspect he'll be used as a number 10 a fair bit, as well as Left Wing to give Sterling a bit of a rest. If he's as talented as it seems, he could be extremely useful.

pappe

Sky Italia reporting Coutinho has already chosen a squad number (17).

If true, then holy shit that moved quickly.
Inter have sold sneijder and coutinho both? Milan are selling their best players. What the fick is happening in Italy. No wonder Juve will win everything, they dont have any decent competition there.

Yen

Inter have sold sneijder and coutinho both? Milan are selling their best players. What the fick is happening in Italy. No wonder Juve will win everything, they dont have any decent competition there.
They want to sign Paulinho. Portuguese speakers such as myself know this means "Little Paul."

Oh, look, a goal.

Best full back in the league.
Leighton-Baines.jpg

Top Bottom