• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT12| Kicked the Ballboy Like Stan Hit Ulrika

Fry

Inter sold Maicon, Julio Cesar, Pazzini, Forlan, Lucio, Sneijder, Castagnois and Coutinho for 42m.

They could've gotten a doubled figure. They should've sold at least three of them while they were still at their prime.

^^ I just thought you were Hitcher, FreeWill

dc89

No. But it has been this quiet all game.

Still looks full compared to the Emptyhad

Not as empty as the Emptyhad.

DAMMIT KILLER :p

Remember when I commented on the state of United's pitch and how easy it cuts up? BBC read my message here obviously.

"I think the only thing which will concern Manchester United today is the state of their Old Trafford pitch. It's certainly cut up quite a bit this evening and will keep the groundstaff busy with plenty of big matches coming up - including the visit of Real Madrid in the Champions League."

It's a mess. It always is a mess.

kharma45

hahaha love the avatar Freewheelin'

Remember when I commented on the state of United's pitch and how easy it cuts up? BBC read my message here obviously.

"I think the only thing which will concern Manchester United today is the state of their Old Trafford pitch. It's certainly cut up quite a bit this evening and will keep the groundstaff busy with plenty of big matches coming up - including the visit of Real Madrid in the Champions League."

New one this summer, more debt.

Messi

City don't have to worry about the pitch due to the lack of European action. Plenty of time to get it right for the weekend

K1LLER7

Used the same pitch for the last 10 years. New one in the summer. Dat Ronaldo money

City don't have to worry about the pitch due to the lack of European action. Plenty of time to get it right for the weekend

:looool

dc89

hahaha love the avatar Freewheelin'

New one this summer, more debt.

Used the same pitch for the last 10 years. New one in the summer. Dat Ronaldo money

Wow 10 years?

:lol No.. we relayed the pitch every two seasons and last time we did it we put these nylon struts into it to encourage grass growth.

We've always had a fantastic pitch at The Etihad. Even before the money. We used to put crazy patterns on it, pre-Mansour.

4gQgwnxj4e.jpg

I think we've had this pitch for 6 years.

It was pretty decent the last couple of years. Totally gone now. Looks heavy. There's a problem with the ground beneath it apparently and the closed stands which means the grass isn't very healthy. Some crap like that.

Apparently 40% of Arsenals goals this season have come against the newly promoted teams.

The rest of Giroud's goals have been against Newcastle (in the 7:3 thrashing), West Ham and one against Tottenham. He's also scored one against Schalke in the CL. Not sure who his cup goals have been against but I'm not sure they've played a PL side in the cups.

He seems like the dictionary definition of a flat track bully.

Salvadora

The rest of Giroud's goals have been against Newcastle (in the 7:3 thrashing), West Ham and one against Tottenham. He's also scored one against Schalke in the CL. Not sure who his cup goals have been against but I'm not sure they've played a PL side in the cups.

He seems like the dictionary definition of a flat track bully.

Have you seen his flicks?

Top Bottom