• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT12| Kicked the Ballboy Like Stan Hit Ulrika

Have you seen his flicks?

Yes, yes I've seen his flicks. It's funny because his style would be a lot more effective in United's system than Arsenal's I think. At Arsenal he's the top focal point and the movement off him has been abysmal. Given that he has no pace or dribbling ability he's immediately isolated. He needs an attacker more or less alongside him.

ShogunX

He'd probably end up going back to Udinese instead.

Read that he wants to stay in England and the Pozzi family want him to sign for Watford before the window closes. Looks like they are desperate for Watford to get promoted to get a slice of that Premiership money.

Vydra could easily be worth 15m+ if he carries on like this. Think he has 18 goals at the moment.

Based JuveGAF, had to miss the first 30 minutes. What did I miss? Fabio Caressa said something about Vucinic being a hot head in this game.....

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
I'd like to think Spurs could go far in the F.A Cup this year....then I remember back to last years semi final and I can't face that pain again.

Don't worry, this time our two centre backs will have 4 fully working legs between them. As soon as I saw King and Gallas in the XI that day I knew we were fucked. The ghost goal didn't help.

Read that he wants to stay in England and the Pozzi family want him to sign for Watford before the window closes. Looks like they are desperate for Watford to get promoted to get a slice of that Premiership money.

Vydra could easily be worth 15m+ if he carries on like this. Think he has 18 goals at the moment.

Spurs are being linked with him at the moment. Is he really that good?

3Sixty

So. Many. Ciders.

484671_10151216472961611_912851400_n.jpg

:lol you guys...

Juventus have been playing poorly the last ten minutes I've watched, but It's not Serie A, it's Genoa. They've always been a fucking boring team as far as I can remember.

Oxx

Don't know about the US price, I'd be willing to buy one if it were £130/140 :p

It definitely got down to that price (albeit briefly) some time in the last few months.

The white 3DSXL bundle with Mario 3D Land is the same price as the standalone ones on Amazon.

Scum

Fun day of footie against my old team leader's team but I ache allover now. Going to get mum yo order the Chinese while I soak in the bath.

Top Bottom