• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT12| Kicked the Ballboy Like Stan Hit Ulrika

scently

iIJkGC53Ga0sH.gif

lololololololololololololololololol

Damn, that guy has an incredible amount of forehead.

pulga

Banned
They need to get him on the ball more and further forward. He played a good pass into Marchisio earlier. But yeah... still biding his time. Not ready to unleash the beast yet.

Ive just had a wet dream of Conte silkily whispering into young Pogba's ears let loose.

Cuddler

This is dire, we might as well paint our black stripes red and call ourselves Sunderland FC.

Terrible, just terrible. We better wake up in the second half.

The match would already be at least 2-0 with Anelka on the pitch...
or not
Joking aside, you probably already talked about Anelka, but what do you think about him? I'm really "scared" at the possibily that we can buy Lisandro Lopez too...

Can't wait until Llorente arrives and all these teams that sit in their box when playing us will have to suffer majestic header after majestic Lion King header.

It definitely got down to that price (albeit briefly) some time in the last few months.

The white 3DSXL bundle with Mario 3D Land is the same price as the standalone ones on Amazon.

I was hoping the game box came included with the console so I could sell the game off, since my brother has the game anyway, but it's preloaded and I want a different colour :p

Zabojnik

or not
Joking aside, you probably already talked about Anelka, but what do you think about him? I'm really "scared" at the possibily that we can buy Lisandro Lopez too...

It sucks, but what are you gonna do about it? It's just for a few months anyway. Then, Llorente and hopefully someone else.

Fry

Apparently Paulinho is already having Italian classes. InterMerda got a great player in their hands. (if it's true)

edit > he refused Inter's first offer and said he didn't want to leave. But thinks Italy is his next destination.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
or not
We have no choice and he's better than Bendtner.

I don't know how Conte approved of Anelka? He's the complete opposite of what he wants in a player.

ShogunX

Spurs are being linked with him at the moment. Is he really that good?

From what I have seen so far he has the potential to be brilliant. Quite a few players score a shed load in the championship but it's the finishes that Vydra has been producing that has me impressed.

Cuddler

It sucks, but what are you gonna do about it? It's just for a few months anyway. Then, Llorente and hopefully someone else.

We have no choice and he's better than Bendtner.

I don't know how Conte approved of Anelka? He's the complete opposite of what he wants in a player.

You guys are right about Anelka, at least we "only" pay for his wage. But Lisandro Lopez on loan right now plus the "forced" buy for 9/10m€ in summer is "crazy" IMO.

You are right, weird, who knows, maybe he was the only possible choice for him.

From what I have seen so far he has the potential to be brilliant. Quite a few players score a shed load in the championship but it's the finishes that Vydra has been producing that has me impressed.

Interesting, don't think we will buy him! Would be a good addition to our young squad.

dc89

One more Juve. Come on! I didn't go for over 2.5 in the end but 1.5 with a bet in the Valencia game to make it a double.

Definitely a goal, rather than an own goal. If the defender didn't get a piece of it, it would've gone into the far side of the net. Great touch by Quagliarella. Shame he needs to take five of those chances to convert one.

Borriello was all ready to come on and dominate us. Was hoping for a second loan spell, now he hates us.

Top Bottom