• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT12| Kicked the Ballboy Like Stan Hit Ulrika

Fry

DafrgIM.jpg

Zabojnik

Marchisio and Vidal seemed lazy today

To say nothing of Vucinic

It's been going on for a while. It was the same last season. Both got back on their best form in the middle of February. I pray to the football gods that history will repeat itself. Or we're fucked, both in CL and Serie A.

I've seen things you wouldn't believe...:

Ben.Hiden ‏@BenHiden772

What Evra did to Berbatov is shocking. If that had been Suarez it would be a major story with every paper and tv channel. Absolute disgrace

Graham Brown ‏@kopite_for_life

I hope Dimitar Berbatov has seen footage of what that lying cunt Evra did to him and report the twat to the @FA get outta that Evra ya cunt!

Tha Doctor™ ‏@JonnyAFerreira

Evra took the piss outta berbatov... If it was the other way around it would be seen as 'racism' ...

Azam ‏@AzTalks

Disappointed in Evra. Disgusting. Berbatov deserves respect

Hayley W ‏@Hayley_LFC

Evra will probably blame Berbatov for making him do that gesture. It's the type if person he is.

geraintallday ‏@geraintallday

What Evra did to Berbatov is shocking. If that had been Suarez it would be a major story with every paper and tv channel. Absolute disgrace

Zabojnik

I should have said earlier in the match there. Genoa weren't even posing much of a threat, with the bus firmly parked.

That's how we draw / lost the last 4 or 5 matches. We score in the second half and then sit down. You just know it's coming.

ShogunX

Bit of "banter" which has got the scousers all indignant.

What scousers? Are we talking about a few people on twitter who in all likelihood live nowhere near the city of Liverpool?

Everybody already knows what a twat Evra is and it's a useless picture without the context. He's probably taking the piss with a ex team mate. The horror.

Top Bottom