• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT12| Kicked the Ballboy Like Stan Hit Ulrika

FootballFan

Man, i hate waking up at 2 in the afternoon. Anyway, what a great day for me in football. Rubentus and Marseille fucked up!!!!!! Both of those dirty cheats got what they deserved!

Yee boy!! Wait til you see the highlights, Juve were lucky to get a draw.

I don't understand the sets in LOST at all.

Some of them are brilliant at subtly displaying the passage of time. Others (specifically Season 5 onwards) are absolutely abysmal at it, and look like they're made of polystyrene walls with some sand thrown on the floor

ShogunX

I don't really hate any Spurs players..

I just hate the usual cunts on every team :p

Bale has started to get a little annoying with the ''It wasn't me'' diving defense and the whole Ronaldo free kick thing.

Tom Huddlestone deserves a bit of shit because he looks like this -

tom-huddlestone-spurs-812.jpg

dc89

What's the betting those cunts at itv show us extended highlights of the god awful city game today that they showed live

Probably will :lol

---

La Liga betting is a license to print money, right Kyoufu?

Over 2.5 in Read Madrid, 2.5 in Barca and over 1.5 in Atletico is literally double your money territory. So I calculate I need to bet £104 to be able to then buy a WiiU.

Kyoufu

Probably will :lol

---

La Liga betting is a license to print money, right Kyoufu?

Over 2.5 in Read Madrid, 2.5 in Barca and over 1.5 in Atletico is literally double your money territory. So I calculate I need to bet £104 to be able to then buy a WiiU.

It was.

Real Madrid are really unreliable so I stopped.

K1LLER7

Thats alright coz when he come back home to United he will be a finished product and gonna help us win trebles with zaha and Powell.
We won't need him with dat #PowellJanuzajCleverley future.

Pogba will be shitting his pants with regret in two years when he witness' #PowellJanuzajCleverley dominating midfields all around the world.

They'll be like the Xavi, Iniesta and Busquets of United. Then we'll have our own Messi and Ronaldinho with Bebe and Zaha upfront.

Timurid

Yee boy!! Wait til you see the highlights, Juve were lucky to get a draw.

That header by Borriello was sexy, but what takes the cake is the handball at the end. Mirko and that fuck licht both getting yellows. Those tears were so delicious and cunte is going to get ban probably. :lol :lol :lol

Genoa <3

pulga

Banned
My post during that moment:

:lol some good posts back there.

:lol You are blind

Still +6 over everyone. Counting on Parma.

Cunte said:
&#8220;I think they went over the line today,&#8221; said Conte on Sky Sport Italia.

&#8220;I accept it if they admit they didn&#8217;t see the incident, but hearing a referee say &#8216;I didn&#8217;t feel ready&#8217; to give the penalty is not normal. This is not football. I think in these cases saying &#8216;shame on you&#8217; is the very least one can do.

&#8220;I would&#8217;ve accepted it if he hadn&#8217;t seen it, but the goal line referee said it was a penalty. The arm must be close to the torso, the rules are clear. In these cases, you&#8217;ve got to give up your refereeing licence.

&#8220;Clearly tomorrow I will tell my lads about the positive and negative aspects of the evening, but I cannot tolerate what happened.

&#8220;Let&#8217;s definitely not hear the media breaking our balls over pro-Juve and anti-Juve errors, because errors are everywhere for and against everyone.&#8221;

The ref said that? Fuck him. He's fucking blind as well.

pulga

Banned
And Marotta with some Liverpoolesque tin foil hat comments :lol

“I will only say that it is a mistake. The referee Guida is from Naples, so perhaps that is why he felt he was in a difficult position. He is a young official, so it’s normal to be under pressure in certain situations.”

Marotta was pressed on this suggestion Guida had wanted to favour Napoli, who are in second place and fighting for the Scudetto.

“I am sure he is a good man, I am just discussing the error. If referees are not assigned to clubs from their own region, there must be a reason.

“Assigning such a young official to this game made it difficult for him. Imagine if a referee from Turin had gone to officiate Napoli

He is right about Guida originating from Naples. lol check out his italian wiki page, it's already getting screwed on.

Ezi0

Ferdinand isn't as bad these days but I used to despise the mouthy drugs cheat twat. Rooney deserves a bit of grief for shagging old women whilst his wife was at home pregnant as does Paul Scholes for being a dirty ginger cunt with a tiny pecker.

Then we have Ryan Injunction Giggs and more recently that bad shithouse Jonny Evans who dives into two footed challenges and then pretends he's hurt.

Actually it's pretty safe to say I hate most of the Man Utd squad. Paddy Crerand can get to fuck as well.

Haha. Nice post.

I especially hate the little peanis. Proper twat.

What were the best EPL games today? Hopefully I actually have one of them. <_<
It's the FA Cup, which means there were a shit ton of games today. I don't know if they broadcast it in the US, but if they do, they'll probably have the Brighton - Arsenal, Stoke - Man City and Man U - Fulham matches. Avoid the Manchester City game at all costs.

Lightning

Banned
What were the best EPL games today? Hopefully I actually have one of them. <_<
Man City game was shocking. Man U vs. Fulham was a good game and Arsenal vs. Brighton was a good game. All FAS cup matches, no EPL today but good games none the less.

Someone please explain this to me:
4 good players for CM/DM: "Too many good players for two spots"
3 good players for CB: "Not enough players for two spots"

Sports media, how does it even work?

Clegg

The Mirror are running with an "exclusive" in tomorrows edition.

Saying Mourinho is leaving in summer and Madrid want Wenger as his replacement.

3Sixty

Will be Don Cortese interviews on SSN and in the sun tomorrow.

I have it on good authority he basically says "come the fuck at me"

Top Bottom