• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT12| Kicked the Ballboy Like Stan Hit Ulrika

WJD

I hate you.

Sticking up for the French I see!

I genuinely love Evra. The fact he wound so many people up by being racially abused just makes me love him even more. Sure, he's shit sometimes but I still love his drive and mentality. Seems like a decent, funny guy off the pitch too.

Requeim

I genuinely love Evra. The fact he wound so many people up by being racially abused just makes me love him even more. Sure, he's shit sometimes but I still love his drive and mentality. Seems like a decent, funny guy off the pitch too.

He's also a better winger than Ashley Young

K1LLER7

He calls himself the Mario kart king at United :lol

Thought the team played well today. Rafael slowly turning into a world class player at RB. Hope he gets to play in the brazil team at the World Cup.

Fry

Evra is the only Man Utd player I genuinely dislike.

Oh, not a fan of Rio Duck Face I kicked a fan in The Face Ferdinand.

I'm surprised Evra hasn't been beaten up on any of his returns to France

edit: Jesus, comedy roasts are shite. They're not funny if the celebrity is only there to have the piss taken out of them

Kyoufu

Telegraph say we're bidding 12 million on Wilfred Bony.

Most likely bullshit. Can't see us spending more in this window (but we do need a striker badly).

Feorax

Most likely bullshit. Can't see us spending more in this window (but we do need a striker badly).

For sale:

One donkey, hardly used. Looks decent in black and white stripes. Ponytail included.

£17 million or best offer.

Empty

Do Man Utd fans in here dislike Gerrard? I'm wondering that.

he really annoyed me for england for a long time, but he was probably our best player at the euroes so i'm warming to him. especially now he's dropped a bit in quality and i know longer have to hear about how amazing his is from liverpool fans all the time.

ShogunX

Evra is the only Man Utd player I genuinely dislike.

Oh, not a fan of Rio Duck Face I kicked a fan in The Face Ferdinand.

Ferdinand isn't as bad these days but I used to despise the mouthy drugs cheat twat. Rooney deserves a bit of grief for shagging old women whilst his wife was at home pregnant as does Paul Scholes for being a dirty ginger cunt with a tiny pecker.

Then we have Ryan Injunction Giggs and more recently that bad shithouse Jonny Evans who dives into two footed challenges and then pretends he's hurt.

Actually it's pretty safe to say I hate most of the Man Utd squad. Paddy Crerand can get to fuck as well.

Clegg

Nasri is a very talented footballer and a better player than Cabaye. Losing Nasri because of our stupid wage structure was very painful.

He may be a better player in terms of technique but he's been so lazy/cowardly at City. Cabaye is a better player simply because he gives a shit about his team.

dc89

Nasri is a very talented footballer and a better player than Cabaye. Losing Nasri because of our stupid wage structure was very painful.

wCVW53E.jpg

He's from Ivory Coast thus speaks French. Close enough

His nickname is The Boner. Don't know what you should think of that

Sane_Man

Ferdinand isn't as bad these days but I used to despise the mouthy drugs cheat twat. Rooney deserves a bit of grief for shagging old women whilst his wife was at home pregnant as does Paul Scholes for being a dirty ginger cunt with a tiny pecker.

Then we have Ryan Injunction Giggs and more recently that bad shithouse Jonny Evans who dives into two footed challenges and then pretends he's hurt.

Actually it's pretty safe to say I hate most of the Man Utd squad. Paddy Crerand can get to fuck as well.

I just went looking for their squad to see which players of theirs I don't hate and Rafael's mugshot is the most punchable I've ever seen:

Rafael.ashx

I decided I hate them all.

Lightning

Banned
He may be a better player in terms of technique but he's been so lazy/cowardly at City. Cabaye is a better player simply because he gives a shit about his team.
A lot of that is Mancini poor player management. Mancini is a feisty cunt who picks fights with his players, even openly criticises them in interviews. City should send him back to us the fuckwits rather than suffer his career.

Clegg

A lot of that is Mancini poor player management. Mancini is a feisty cunt who picks fights with his players, even openly criticises them in interviews. City should send him back to us the fuckwits rather than suffer his career.

Mancini isn't the reason for Nasri's cowardice.

That's just who he is.

ShogunX

Tbf the main reason people hate United players is that they win football matches and trophies. I'd hate them too if I supported an inferior football team.

That kind of hate is normally for the fans. As in I hate Man Utd fans because a lot of them are glory hunting bastards just like I'm sure a lot of Liverpool fans were back when we actually dominated. No doubt dominating years ago is why Liverpool have a large fan base that is not Liverpool based.

On the subject of players -
Cant really dislike players like Valencia, De Gea, Smalling, Nani, Hernandez because as far as I know none of those players are drug cheats, dirty bastards, Love rats or an ex alcoholic player who spouts utter utter shit.

No doubt the feeling of hate towards a player is magnified because of who they play for.

ShogunX

Michael Owen takes the cake.

He should of been an actual decent signing in theory and I remember Alan Shearer being really excited about Owen joining. Pretty sure Newcastle even opened up St James and quite a lot of fans attended to see Owen unveiled.

Nelson Oliveira is the biggest lie of the portuguese football. Even Xisco is a better player.

Last I heard he was rated at 24m by a few Premiership clubs. Seen him play for Portugal about once and that's it.

Kyoufu

He should f been an actual decent signing in theory and I remember Alan Shearer being really excited about Owen joining. Pretty sure Newcastle even opened up St James and quite a lot of fans attended to see Owen unveiled.

Yep.

Too bad he turned out to be a leeching shit.

Timurid

Man, i hate waking up at 2 in the afternoon. Anyway, what a great day for me in football, Rubentus and Marseille fucked up!!!!!! Both of those dirty cheats got what they deserved!

Top Bottom