• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT12| Kicked the Ballboy Like Stan Hit Ulrika

AndresON777

shooting blanks
They had to pay their way out of serie B. :lol :lol :lol
conte.jpg

Some of your best work, babe :)

Zabojnik

Andres and Timurid's exchanges are the best. Love you guys. <3
We got fucking robbed against Genoa. ROBBED.

Today is Anelka day.
@@.gif

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Llorente picked up a knock in training. Send him to Torino we'll take care of him!

There's a few in teams like Chelsea, Man United and Man City. Suarez and Coates at Liverpool (maybe more). Wigan seem to be the other team that look into South American players.

http://www.whoscored.com/Teams/1292
http://www.whoscored.com/Teams/75
http://www.whoscored.com/Teams/276 (according to them at least)

Andres and Timurid's exchanges are the best. Love you guys. <3
We got fucking robbed against Genoa. ROBBED.

Today is Anelka day.
@@.gif

I doubt it somehow. Did they announce our squad?

xintin

Im glad Nico is coming back to Europe, loved him at Chelsea and hope he works at Juve. EA better put him back in FIFA 13 too.

Le-mo

Anybody know how much it usually cost to get a jersey framed in the States? I'm planning to get one framed of Ronaldinho.

xintin

I know he's lazy, but how lazy are we talking here?

He's not Spanish. ;)
He seemed to turn it around for us, was willing to drop back for Drogba and later Torres and put in a shift. I think he'll be happy and motivated enough just to get out of China, really.

Zabojnik

He seemed to turn it around for us, was willing to drop back for Drogba and later Torres and put in a shift. I think he'll be happy and motivated enough just to get out of China, really.

Don't know how motivited he'll be knowing he'll have to find a new club come summer. Or maybe that's exactly what'll motivate him ... Here's hoping.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Timurid said:
He has been training with PSG for couple of weeks now.

Carlo put in a good word for him.

Hmm, if he was that good then why didn't you sign him? Eh Carlo?

Carlo-Ancelotti-006.jpg

I don't particularly know why, but he was one of my favourite Chelsea players back then. Maybe it's the DMX thing he's got going for him.

Sloosha

Yeah, it wasn't so much laziness as it was slowing down attacking play with us. Very good player when on his game though - quite enjoyed him in a playmaker capacity.

Timurid

Carlo put in a good word for him.

Hmm, if he was that good then why didn't you sign him? Eh Carlo?

Carlo-Ancelotti-006.jpg

I don't particularly know why, but he was one of my favourite Chelsea players back then.
:lol we already have our world class Zlatan and Gameiro.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Conte, Bonucci and Nedved are under investigation by the FIGC after the game with Genoa. Guida (the referee) reported them. :lol :lol

Bans incoming.

conte-rage490ai.jpg

Salazar

Fuck football

Cheer up lad.

Unexceptable from a 5 times European Champions Club.

One bit of analysis that needs explaining, though:

I agree about time, and the FA Cup is littered with these types of upsets, however, we seem to be getting done by the same type of players, @DanKennett trotted out a list on twitter: "Long, Lukaku, Bobadilla, L.Traore, K.Jones, Bentheke, C.Cole, Welbeck" and now Matt Smith have all run our defence ragged.

How is that a list of "the same type of players" ? Mostly black ?

Cheer up lad.

One bit of analysis that needs explaining, though:

How is that a list of "the same type of players" ? Mostly black ?

Welberg's the only one that doesn't fit imo

The category is broad, but it is definitely one we have absolutely struggled against every time. Basically players who will voluntarily get themselves into physical battles with the centre backs when the ball is travelling into their area

Bring Sami back

dc89

Llorente picked up a knock in training. Send him to Torino we'll take care of him!

http://www.whoscored.com/Teams/1292
http://www.whoscored.com/Teams/75
http://www.whoscored.com/Teams/276 (according to them at least)

I doubt it somehow. Did they announce our squad?

"Seriously?!?Llorente suffered a knee sprain in training,will be checked tomorrow.Fear for a ligaments injury. Surreal situation for Juventus"

https://twitter.com/tancredipalmeri/status/295670323196592129

GorillaJu

Did you just Tancredi me?

It's the football Rick Roll.

"BREAKING NEWS: Sources in Italy claim Xavi Hernandez on his way to Milan for a medical. €49m fee."

"Oh god oh god oh gooooooddddd!! Wait, what sources?"

"CNN Italy, dude!"

"You mean Tancredi Palmeri?"

"Yeah... Why?"

"Fuck you, dude."

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
tutjan28.jpeg

Referee “I support Napoli”

What? :lol
It's the football Rick Roll.

"BREAKING NEWS: Sources in Italy claim Xavi Hernandez on his way to Milan for a medical. €49m fee."

"Oh god oh god oh gooooooddddd!! Wait, what sources?"

"CNN Italy, dude!"

"You mean Tancredi Palmeri?"

"Yeah... Why?"

"Fuck you, dude."

"BIG NEWs in two hours" Translation: Retweet please

And then..this.

Napoli offered 30m for El Shaarawy.

Back the fuck off.

-

Meanwhile, last night at the Gran Galà AIC (basically a celebration of the best players in Italy) El Shaa and Muriel won the "Revelations of the year" award (El Shaarawy won the "Best youngster" as well), Inzaghi won a special award for his career and Nocerino (with Thiago Silva and Ibra iirc) was part of the italian 2011/2012 all-star team.

Random pic from yesterday:
Really happy with Niang and his assist, since he started playing regularly last December he has always been pretty good, plus he goes along really well with El Shaa. Now we're only missing Mastour.

dc89

I might be late in saying it but #yolo

I can't believe Whelan has escaped FA punishment for his two footed stamp on Garcia. Webb was judged to have seen the incident.

I'm not going to say it. But The FA & Webb? Yeah.

I might be late in saying it but #yolo

I can't believe Whelan has escaped FA punishment for his two footed stamp on Garcia. Webb was judged to have seen the incident.

I'm not going to say it. But The FA & Webb? Yeah.

The FA have a massive hard-on for Webb. Its bizarre how many abysmal decisions he gets away with. Then they suspend that linesman for having the cheek to speak the truth and get caught on camera

Serious question: where does Napoli get its money from ?

I honestly don't know. Well, I do have a couple of ideas but I'm not sure. They do have a lot of supporters, played the UCL last year and the EL this year, but I guess they also get some help from other more shady sources. Or, at least, that was pretty usual when Maradona played there in the 90s.

pappe

I honestly don't know. Well, I do have a couple of ideas but I'm not sure. They do have a lot of supporters, played the UCL last year and the EL this year, but I guess they also get some help from other more shady sources. Or, at least, that was pretty usual when Maradona played there in the 90s.

The fact that they are going after El Sharawy suggests they are letting Cavani go and gonna spend part of the payment they receive from selling him on El Sharaawy.

Top Bottom