• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT12| Kicked the Ballboy Like Stan Hit Ulrika

Arnie

Spurs should take Darren Bent on loan until the end of the season. Villa don't use him, and they definitely won't now they're out of all the cups, and he'll return to White Heart Lane with a point to prove.

Then Spurs can go all in for Damao, Willian, and Moutinho in the summer with their Bale money.

Spurs should take Darren Bent on loan until the end of the season. Villa don't use him, and they definitely won't now they're out of all the cups, and he'll return to White Heart Lane with a point to prove.

Then Spurs can go all in for Damao, Willian, and Moutinho in the summer with their Bale money.

Not a bad shout, Bent would be hungry to prove himself and I think he would excel with Bale and Lennon feeding him balls.

Not gonna happen though, he'll continue to rot with Villa.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much

Lord jesus no. The man is a lazy shit and he can't handle any kind of criticism or pressure to perform. I'd have Pav back before him.

Maybe Levy will do something crazy and try and loan Callejon from Real Madrid.

Clegg

Saw this in the celebrities who aged well/badly thread.

Seydou Doumbia was "23" when this pic was taken.

250002480u5uk2.jpg

Kenka

That was well before Arnesen... and the Swedish league is even worse than the Danish, a good bit more terrible

Because I like HSV. ;)
High five bro, HSV am the awesome.
Since you're a Dan, I wonder if you don't belong to those guys who want Slesvig, Scania, Blekinge and Haland to re-incorporated in Denmark.
Which wouldn't be a bad thing...

And I miss Doumbia and Mayuka.

sad_frog_2547.jpg

Arnie

Arnie - who are you betting on next? I may lump my balance on something too and go for broke.
Not sure, when I do it'll be a ten spot on a couple of 'safe' ones, and then the proceeds of that on another single. Sticking to that winning formula. Will probably do it nearer the weekend, avoiding the midweek game like the plague.

Arnie

Sounds like quite a physical player. Heard someone utter his name in the same breath as the Strootlord, to which I pished and fipsied.

:lol

Strootstroot versus Leroy is going to be the biggest Merseyside clash since Adidas brought out red and blue sambas.

Good player. Dumb person (he bought a horse but returned it because he realised he had an appartment.) But a good midfielder.

Hopefully he's a replacement for Fellaini and however good the dutch oven is, he'll be a step down from afroman.

He sure is, Milan, Juve and Manchester City were after him last summer and again in January, he's probably going to leave Cagliari in June. Definitely their most talented player.

Another overrated Belgian player, exactly what Footy-GAF needed.

Sorry, just preparing myself to miss out on another World Cup.

confuziz

Banned
Fer is a good player, but maybe not good enough for the PL. He could prove me wrong though. Spoke to him last weekend in the local supermarket, he said some clubs were interested.

Didn't know it was this serious though lol

Linius

Fer is a good player, but maybe not good enough for the PL. He could prove me wrong though. Spoke to him last weekend in the local supermarket, he said some clubs were interested.

Didn't know it was this serious though lol

I know what Bacon would say if he saw Fer in his local supermarket :p

Ferrader!

Linius

So happy, Belle and Sebastian and Modest Mouse are coming to a festival I'm going to. Finally going to get them off the wishlist.

Meier

Supposedly Mario is on his way to Milan for a medical. Not sure of their original source (I don't think Soccerway ever does any reporting, only re-posting):

According to reports, the 22-year-old said his goodbyes to Manchester City team-mates and club staff after completing training at Carrington on Monday morning, and could travel to Milan over the next 24 hours.

City have lowered their asking price to 23 million euros having dismissed Milan's proposal of 29 million euros to be paid over six years, preferring a lesser fee spread over a shorter period of time.

The Premier League champions are also demanding a 15 percent sell-on clause as an agreement with Milan appears increasingly likely before the transfer window closes on Thursday night.

The Italian giants are willing to sell defender Philippe Mexes in order to free up around 4.5 million euros a year on their wage bill and fund a move for Balotelli, with the 22-year-old willing to take a wage cut on his current 129,000-euro-a-week salary.
He also held an apparent farewell meal with friends at a Chinese restaurant in Manchester after growing homesick in the north west and expressing his desire to return to Italy following the birth of his first child.

Representatives from all three parties involved in the transfer have continually played down the prospect of a January move in public, yet they have been in almost daily contact as they look to resolve Balotelli's future.
http://www.soccerway.com/news/2013/January/28/balotelli-poised-for-ac-milan-medical/?

Top Bottom