• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT12| Kicked the Ballboy Like Stan Hit Ulrika

K1LLER7

Looking at the United fixtures coming up.

Play Everton Home on the 10th and then Madrid Away on the 13th. Could see Fergie resting some players in the Everton game and dropping points.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Well I've seen Guatemala play already :lol and Colombia, dunno if I wanna spend the bucks to see a Falcao-less Colombia play a somewhat terrible team.

We are actually loaded up front. I'm looking forward to the gold Cup this summer. Atlanta is a host city. I hope Honduras plays here so I can go with my buddy

Slizz

We are actually loaded up front. I'm looking forward to the gold Cup this summer. Atlanta is a host city. I hope Honduras plays here so I can go with my buddy

I saw Guatemala play Jamaica in the Gold Cup. Gold Cup is actually pretty fun, granted I won 12 tickets sold 8 of them and paid for all my friends booze and food with the profits.... It still is decent, 1 ticket gets you 2 games in group stages.

And games will also be held in Miami again this year, so I can see myself going a second time.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
I quit WWE. What a load of wank.

Cunts.
datpardew.jpg

The Gold Cup is a joke in terms of football. It'd be much more interesting to see a Copa America with actually the whole continent participating...

FootballFan

I like Diame, he has lots of energy and is a good ball-winner, which is exactly what we need in midfield.

Also, I hear that Joel Campbell guy is pretty good, isn't he Costa Rican?

Campbell has been awesome when I have watched Betis. Didn't know he was loaned from Arsenal til I think Pulga mentioned it.

Kyoufu

I like Diame, he has lots of energy and is a good ball-winner, which is exactly what we need in midfield.

Also, I hear that Joel Campbell guy is pretty good, isn't he Costa Rican?

It's funny. We bought Sissoko who is twice the player Diame is but cost only half as much (and on much lower wages).

Get owned Wenger. Get owned.

Koko

Banned
Copa América 2001. México wouldn't even make it to the world cup playing in CONMEBOL. Go home Mexico, you're drunk

<3

Mexico vs Bolivia- 8 wins 1 loss 1 draw
Mexico vs Chile- 13 wins 8 losses 3 draws
Mexico vs Colombia- 12 wins 7 losses 10 draws
Mexico vs Ecuador- 11 wins 2 loss 5 draws
Mexico vs Paraguay- 7 wins 4 losses 5 draws
Mexico vs Peru- 11 wins 8 losses 6 draws
Mexico vs Uruguay- 7 wins 4 losses 7 draws
Mexico vs Venezuela- 10 wins 1 loss 3 draws

We could easily classified as 3rd place

AndresON777

shooting blanks

Don't know about easily but the games at the Azteca would be a nice advantage

iG5EJAA9YA0dU.gif

jB78GoYc9ZHFn.jpg

If Mexico joined conmebol, conmebol would get another world cup spot.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
AndresON go to sleep man.

Deschamps is going to stay at the France's job. I don't see him going to Chelsea because of the unpredictability of Abramovich.

I don't see him ever going to Chelsea. Based Didi is not one to bend over and get shafted gracefully. He resigned after clashing with the management over our transfer policies*.

*And it turns out he was right.

Top Bottom