• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT12| Kicked the Ballboy Like Stan Hit Ulrika

How many pages do you think we will get through on Wednesday night?

A full PL schedule with all the big clubs playing; United, Chelsea and obv. Liv vs Arsenal. And the Clasico.

I think 30 pages.

Boselli the great Wigan player without any goals has signed for Palermo... Well at least it's better than nothing... or Le Sulk.

sgs2cxH.jpg

pulga

Banned
Yeeeeeah!!

Good. Acted like a bunch of idiots at full time because of an accidental ball to hand situation.

looooooool a Barca fan recriminating a teams energetic harassment of a referee? Now I've seen at all.

And I saw my NT's captain face-bang a stripper last night. Still not as shocking as your post.

A full PL schedule with all the big clubs playing; United, Chelsea and obv. Liv vs Arsenal. And the Clasico.

I think 30 pages.

Oh fuck, really? This thread will be unbearable.

Clegg

I think 30 pages.

It'll be great when we score the winner from a dodgy penalty awarded in the 96th minute.

pulga

Banned
Maybe you should start crying to someone who cares like Mou does.

Wooohoo Sleeping Dogs next free game on PS+. Always wanted to give it a go. :D

Wut? What am I crying about? I just find it hilarious :lol

I've just imagined Barca not getting a handball like the Juve one gone their way. Alves, Busquets, Valdes and Xavi would've swallowed the ref whole!

FootballFan

Wut? What am I crying about? I just find it hilarious :lol

I've just imagined Barca not getting a handball like the Juve one gone their way. Alves, Busquets, Valdes and Xavi would've swallowed the ref whole!

MpWby.gif

Gif makes sense considering our avatars lol.

Hindle

Banned
Bayern buying Suraez is getting more traction.

He'd be stupid to stay at Liverpool, leave for Bayern and he will win everything.

dc89

A City fan I know who is also a broadcaster sent out a tweet saying "Stan '12 Clubs' Collymore is talkin about being a mercenary "

Stans blown up calling him a maggot. WTF. Stans on something.

Messi

Messi is telling one of the coaches to shut up? loooooool, the jokes arent even funny anymore, because they're true :(

The coach is paying attention to the game, messi slaps him and when he turns to him he shushes him and tells him to watch the game lol

Messi

Lol I think it's just the sites weird way of referring to home league kit and away league kit. Thats a legit Nike kit, it has an additional sponsor that isn't seen on the CL shirts.

Yeah but they also sell much more expensive ones of the home and away. But they are not the player fit ones.

WJD

Scared of Florida huh? Can't really help ya lol.

Venture down in to the craziest state in the US with the magic city and then I can give ya tips.

I'd actually like to go at some point but we had to have NYC as our final destination so Florida didn't really fit in anywhere.

edit: Viva coming through for me <3

Stefan Coerts &#8207;@StefanCoerts
Unnamed big EPL side made an enquiry for #PSV's #Strootman via 'third party' Rob Jansen. Likely to be #MUFC, who dislike Stroot's own agent.

Seems like a Froggie thing to do.

Slizz

I'd actually like to go at some point but we had to have NYC as our final destination so Florida didn't really fit in anywhere.

I got you. It's really expensive here and the people are assholes here lol, you might not be missing out on too much especially with a gf...

Spurs have too many damn midfielders.

We are trying to shift Jenas and Bentley. Livermore has been touted about too but Sandro got injured so thats been called off I guess.

We will have:

Parker, Huddlestone, Livermore (Sandro)
Holtby, Dembele, Dempsey, Sigurdsson
Bale, Lennon, Townsend

Plus Carroll from youth team who has been in and around first team this season.

3Sixty

Stefan Coerts &#8207;@StefanCoerts
Unnamed big EPL side made an enquiry for #PSV's #Strootman via 'third party' Rob Jansen. Likely to be #MUFC, who dislike Stroot's own agent.

Seems like a Froggie thing to do.

Its Southampton. He is coming in as cover in case Schneiderlin gets injured.

Messi

Don't you usually only go as far south as Orlando? Miami shits on that town. Better malls though I think in Orlando.

Awwww, yeah I only stay around Orlando and its pretty boss Malls/Shopping. If I was going up to Miami I would totally find you and get shitfaced.

dc89

So a United fan decided to piss on Balotelli's Bentley whilst it was parked up. And now the photo is on Twitter.

And now City fans have identified him and found his account. Oh shit.

FuturusX

looool who is he actually slapping? Think that's the first time I've seen Messi show some personality!

He does it with the football. That's what counts.

On another note:

I'm not a Villa fan, but Randy Lerner is beginning to really piss me off.

Yen

So a United fan decided to piss on Balotelli's Bentley whilst it was parked up. And now the photo is on Twitter.

And now City fans have identified him and found his account. Oh shit.
In other news, I haven't seen Wilbury tonight.

Sloosha

Good luck WJD. I think odd_morsel might be the one to ask about LA. When driving back from SF, I love doing the scenic drive through Big Sur on the way to St. Luis Obispo.

Top Bottom