• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT12| Kicked the Ballboy Like Stan Hit Ulrika

spidye

Arsenal have made a formal bid for David Villa.

Goal.com

Arsenal have opened formal talks wit Barcelona ta sign Dizzy Villa, Goal.com can reveal.

Da Gunners’ contract negotiator Dicky Law has been up in Spain ta negotiate tha transfer of tha ghetto’s all-time leadin goalscorer n' Arsenal is increasingly hopeful they can push all up in what tha fuck would be a sensationizzle deal up in tha last dayz of tha window.

Da Londoners was knocked back by Barcelona when they done cooked up a approach fo' Villa earlier dis month.

But Arsene Wenger has refused ta accept defeat up in his thugged-out lil' pursuit of tha forward n' has been encouraged dat tha runaway La Liga leadaz have softened they stizzle on pushin his ass up in recent days.

Guess what, muthafucka! Spanish sources have busted some lyrics ta Goal.com dat Villa is “very keen” ta join Arsenal afta growin frustrated wit his fuckin lack of opportunitizzles all up in tha Nou Camp.

Wenger be a long-time admirer of Villa, whoz ass turned 31 last month, n' is prepared ta pay up ta £13.8 mazillion ta sign his ass on a permanent deal n' match his current £110,000-a-week wages.

Negotiations have centred on tha construction of tha deal, wit Barcelona still owin Arsenal scheduled payments fo' tha transfers dat took Cesc Fabregas n' Alex Song ta Camp Nou up in tha summerz of 2011 n' 2012.

Wenger wants a marquee signin ta galvanise both tha supportas n' tha playin squad as tha club attempt ta secure a top-four league finish n' negotiate a round-of-16 Champions League tie against last season’s runners-up Bizzleern Munich.

Although Villa played tha whole 90 minutes up in Barcelona’s 5-1 win over Osasuna on Sundizzle – his wild lil' first full match since November 2011 – he has started just 12 of tha club’s 35 matches dis season, includin only seven outta a possible 21 up in La Liga.

Arsenal have done cooked up bolsterin they strikeforce a top prioritizzle up in tha window, wit Wenger keen on a mobile, orthodox centre-forward dis month whoz ass can play anywhere across his wild lil' forward line n' dovetail wit his current first-choice spearheadz Theo Walcott n' Olivier Giroud.

Da Gunners tabled a funky-ass bid of around £10m fo' Atletico Madrid’s Adrian Lopez but they is now concentratin they efforts on pushin all up in a thugged-out deal fo' Villa.

Barcelona had been reluctant ta offload such a valuable asset ahead of a twin assault on tha Champions League n' La Liga titles, n' tha club’s hood stizzle has been dat tha striker will stay at least until tha summer. “Dizzy aint goin ta leave,” coach Tito Vilanova holla'd a gangbangin' fortnight ago. “Our thugged-out asses is straight-up aiiight wit his muthafuckin ass.”

Privately, tha Spanish club accept dat they might have ta grant his wish of a switch dis month n' chedda up in on a playa whoz ass only has 18 months remainin on his contract.

Villa, whoz ass missed much of last season afta breakin his fuckin leg, is Barca’s second-leadin scorer up in 2012-13 wit 10 goals, behind only Lionel Messi, whoz ass has netted a astonishin 44 times.
http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2892...rmal-talks-with-barcelona-to-sign-david-villa

FootballFan

Isco has signed a new contract today btw.

Yeeeeeah!!

Xavi signs a new contract at Barca keeping him there until June 2016.

Yeeeeaahhhh!!!

Juventus bans after Juve-Genoa: Conte and Bonucci banned for two games, Chiellini for one match, Marotta suspended until 18th February.

Edit: Conte and Bonucci have also been fined €10,000 each. Juventus, as a club, will have to pay out €50,000.

Good. Acted like a bunch of idiots at full time because of an accidental ball to hand situation.

3Sixty

Alex Goring Crook ‏@alex_crook
Pochettino on Coutinho: 'I am not too disappointed or upset not to get him. I knew there was a small chance to sign him.' #saintsfc #lfc

Probably a risky signing for us anyway. Will do better at 'Pool

Apparently Balotelli is not in the squad for tomorrow's game at QPR.

This is getting interesting.
It probably would be wiser to sell him during the summer. We'd have just 3 strikers and Tevez and Aguero are not scoring goals recently... unless Mancini is now considering including Guidetti in the first team, lol

Clegg

It probably would be wiser to sell him during the summer. We'd have just 3 strikers and Tevez and Aguero are not scoring goals recently... unless Mancini is now considering including Guidetti in the first team, lol

Balotelli has scored once in the league this season.

You won't miss him if he leaves.

Balotelli has scored once in the league this season.

You won't miss him if he leaves.

I'm glad he's going, he really hasn't done anything this season at all. Tevez, Dzeko and Aguero are more than enough, just gotta find a bit of consistent form.

Frees up room for Cavani in the summer then too ;)

dc89

Pretty sure he's not been in the squad for several recent games.

Do think he's going though.

Yeah I think there's a good 60/40 chance of him going.

But. Milan are masters of the bull shit. Remember the whole Tevez has signed crap they said last January? City told them to show them the money and telnet baulked. Khaldoon owned them with a witty line or two as only he could.

Guidetti - time for him to step up

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
The lion has joined the lions.

The REAL LION joined the herd of Zebras.

eb567521466a578c77cc398ea1cc-grande.jpg

Alex Goring Crook ‏@alex_crook
Pochettino on Coutinho: 'I am not too disappointed or upset not to get him. I knew there was a small chance to sign him.' #saintsfc #lfc

Probably a risky signing for us anyway. Will do better at 'Pool

Dunno. Think either would have been a good move tbh.

Theoretically, we'll have more games per season for him to play, but he would have played a higher percentage of your games I think

So our wingers are:

Sterling
Downing
Suarez
Suso
Coutinho

Still pretty poor tbh in terms of quantifiable output

3Sixty

Dunno. Think either would have been a good move tbh.

Theoretically, we'll have more games per season for him to play, but he would have played a higher percentage of your games I think

So our wingers are:

Sterling
Downing
Suarez
Suso
Coutinho

Still pretty poor tbh in terms of quantifiable output

Well i mean more in the sense we are in a battle and he'd have to come straight in and start firing where as he'll get more time to settle at 'Pool.

But yes, i think the money could be spent better for both teams.

Kyoufu

Oh shit.

Capoue has announced that he wants to leave Toulouse. QPR and others have been linked. 16 million euro price tag.

Well i mean more in the sense we are in a battle and he'd have to come straight in and start firing where as he'll get more time to settle at 'Pool.

But yes, i think the money could be spent better for both teams.

Sid Lowe didn't seem particularly impressed by the move from Liverpool's perspective. We'll see, I'd forgotten that Coutinho existed since Rafa was sacked from Inter tbh :p

Reckon you guys would be receptive to loan moves for the likes of Suso and Coates?

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Squad against Lazio.

Full squad: Buffon, Caceres, Pogba, Marchisio, Vucinic, De Ceglie, Giovinco, Peluso, Barzagli, Bonucci, Padoin, Pirlo, Vidal, Giaccherini, Lichtsteiner, Quagliarella, Storari, Matri, Isla, Rubinho, Marrone.

GAME ON

pirlo.jpg

3Sixty

Sid Lowe didn't seem particularly impressed by the move from Liverpool's perspective. We'll see, I'd forgotten that Coutinho existed since Rafa was sacked from Inter tbh :p

Reckon you guys would be receptive to loan moves for the likes of Suso and Coates?

Well, i rated Coates higher until yesterday. Would be happy with Suso coming in as cover/rotation for Lallana/Gaston

Well, i rated Coates higher until yesterday. Would be happy with Suso coming in as cover/rotation for Lallana/Gaston

You ain't the only one :(

FPL says Llalana has a 75% chance of playing tomorrow/Wednesday (whenever it is) Does that sound about right? Do you have the tissues ready? :p

3Sixty

You ain't the only one :(

FPL says Llalana has a 75% chance of playing tomorrow/Wednesday (whenever it is) Does that sound about right? Do you have the tissues ready? :p

75% sounds about right (Its Wednesday) probably from the bench, although it seems Guly is injured so he could jump straight into the team.

Tissues to clean up the jizz from playing United off the park for the 2nd time this season.

Fucking 1 man team.

Top Bottom