• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT12| Kicked the Ballboy Like Stan Hit Ulrika

Zabojnik

Squad against Lazio.

GAME ON

pirlo.jpg

Full squad: ... De Ceglie ...

GAME OFF.

Calm down, we're not buying Balotelli.

Keep hearing that Wolfswinkel to Norwich is a done deal, should be officially announced tonight/early tomorrow. If it turns out to be true then fuck this season, we need one more striker, not to sell the only one available.

ShogunX

Keep hearing that Wolfswinkel to Norwich is a done deal, should be officially announced tonight/early tomorrow. If it turns out to be true then fuck this season, we need one more striker, not to sell the only one available.

What the fuck is Van Wolfswinkel going to Norwich for? Then again he's probably going to be better paid, playing in a better league and probably hopes to do a Demba Ba and leave for a better team.....But Norwich? Such a turd club.

City have probably leaked the Juve link just to scare Milan into action.

Milan scared by a loan offer?

Kyoufu

What the fuck is Van Wolfswinkel going to Norwich for? Then again he's probably going to be better paid, playing in a better league and probably hopes to do a Demba Ba and leave for a better team.....But Norwich? Such a turd club.

He wants one of those Delia Smith cookbooks.

Timurid

You can say the same for Coutinho. :p

Wes

venison crêpe
Yeah the guy going to Liverpool. It's how I see his name. My minds corrupted due to this thread.

Are you excited for Friday dc? I was going to buy a single copy as a present to give someone on Saturday but I may sneak in a few hours myself!

dc89

City have got injury issues for tomorrow's game. No Kolo, Kompany injured. Nastasic a doubt.

Lescott & Rekik it is then.

Feorax

Team I'm expecting to play Arsenal;

Reina, Johnson, Agger, Carra, Enrique, Hendo, Lucas, Gerrard, Suarez, Downing, Sturridge.

I can see Skrtel being sold in the summer. He's nowhere near the level he was at last season, and apparently he didn't take well to being dropped against Norwich.

Reina, Johnson, Agger, Carra, Enrique, Hendo, Lucas, Gerrard, Suarez, Downing, Sturridge.

I can see Skrtel being sold in the summer. He's nowhere near the level he was at last season, and apparently he didn't take well to being dropped against Norwich.

Bu...but...but.

What happened to Liverpool fans claiming Skrtel and Agger are the best partnership in the league?

Those crazy Rawkers ;p

City have got injury issues for tomorrow's game. No Kolo, Kompany injured. Nastasic a doubt.

Lescott & Rekik it is then.
Nastasic a doubt!? How big a doubt!? I just put him into my fantasy team last week :(

I wouldn't want Carragher playing against Arsenal. Skrtel is still far better. Wouldn't be a good time to prove a point.,

So latest rumour is that we're back in for Willian, at around €21m....haha never going to happen.

More like "Hello Mr Levy here, we'll give you Jenas who we value at €8m, Bentley €10m and Gomes €3m, let me know thx".

Feorax

Bu...but...but.

What happened to Liverpool fans claiming Skrtel and Agger are the best partnership in the league?

Those crazy Rawkers ;p

Skrtel has always seemed shaky to me when the stabilizers (Agger) are off. Last season those two were incredible, but the partnership just hasn't been the same in this new system.

I wouldn't want Carragher playing against Arsenal. Skrtel is still far better. Wouldn't be a good time to prove a point.,

Carragher has his (glaring) weaknesses, but nobody in our team puts their body on the line like he does. With Giroud starting to pick up some form, his blocks could be vital.

Top Bottom