• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT12| Kicked the Ballboy Like Stan Hit Ulrika

Salvadora

To be fair though, Adebayor ruined that game, we pissed all over you for the first 10 minutes, you were scared of us, then the big lanky twat ruined the game.

I said a huge number were against awful teams, not that all of them were. We also had 10 men that day thanks to dear Ade.

People won't remember the first ten minutes, they'll remember 5-2. We have scored at least 5 in the Emirates 5 times this season already so "you score most of your goals against awful teams" is because we put awful teams to the sword unlike Spurs.

Slizz

Who can hate a guy with such goofy smile.

izGanr2s8KnLP.jpg

Impossible to hate

1352928097133_0.gif

Team player despite what reports say

867433-14644906-640-360.png

People won't remember the first ten minutes, they'll remember 5-2. We have scored at least 5 in the Emirates 5 times this season already so "you score most of your goals against awful teams" is because we put awful teams to the sword unlike Spurs.

Didn't say they would remember the first 10 minutes, just saying none of the Arsenal players could get close, the sending off opened the game up which meant players like Giroud had more freedom.

You may be destroying teams but you're also conceeding on a regular basis, plus you can't seem to be able to put together a run this season, where as we have. Its like a role reversal, we used to destroy teams on a regular basis but conceed lots too, whereas Arsenal could grind a result and keep within the top four.

Lets hope we fucking continue staying in the top four.

Salvadora

Didn't say they would remember the first 10 minutes, just saying none of the Arsenal players could get close, the sending off opened the game up which meant players like Giroud had more freedom.

You may be destroying teams but you're also conceeding on a regular basis, plus you can't seem to be able to put together a run this season, where as we have. Its like a role reversal, we used to destroy teams on a regular basis but conceed lots too, whereas Arsenal could grind a result and keep within the top four.

Lets hope we fucking continue staying in the top four.
You must be praying for all the English teams to be knocked out of the Champion's League! I wouldn't rule us out either. It's going to be a nervous end to the season for all of us.

FootballFan

It was a clear penalty. There's nothing 'accidental' about that handball, deflection or not. Not when you're intervening on a ball that was crossed from 25m away.

I was trollin' Pulga and it worked lol(replied with an angry post hours after I had posted). Clear penalty.

You must be praying for all the English teams to be knocked out of the Champion's League! I wouldn't rule us out either. It's going to be a nervous end to the season for all of us.

All the English teams? :p its only you and Yanited. Im not bothered, i cant see you winning it unless you buy a couple players before the window shuts.

Salvadora

All the English teams? :p its only you and Yanited. Im not bothered, i cant see you winning it unless you buy a couple players before the window shuts.

It would be the Ultimate victory for us to win it and deny you a Champion's League spot for another year. I'm almost giddy thinking about it :lol.

Zabojnik

I was trollin' Pulga and it worked lol(replied with an angry post hours after I had posted). Clear penalty.

I know you were trolling, but I wanted to make it clear anyway, after hearing all sorts of biased and retarded explanations yesterday on TV. :p Terrible reffing, there were two more pens on Vucinic and Pogba and one for Genoa (Vucinic's handball).

Meier

Same with Dempsey, everyone seems to laugh when I mentioned him, yet he has 8 goals in 28 games, some of which have been 5 minute subs (first few games and cup games). He has also chipped in with a few assists too, nothing amazing like VdV but certainly a good player to have in the squad.
Clint is on a roll. He'll finish with 20+ again.

You could also just buy a standalone microphone if you already got good headphones. Might sing heart of glass for you later, MORE THAN A FEEEEEELING is for Quiche only.

I hope you have a gif of me bringing you the fuck down, with my ginger mullet keeper.

Yeah that's actually a better option for me, got some pretty good headphones..

You could also just buy a standalone microphone if you already got good headphones. Might sing heart of glass for you later, MORE THAN A FEEEEEELING is for Quiche only.

I hope you have a gif of me bringing you the fuck down, with my ginger mullet keeper.

I was going to upload the whole match once I compress it :lol

Kyoufu

Do you guys use Push to talk or continuous?

I want to tell you guys when I'm about to pass or make a run etc. What's the best way to communicate while playing?

I do push to talk and just have multiple buttons set up for it. Both L3 and Select button on my controller and a keyboard button, usually it's not a problem to press one of the two controller buttons while playing. If I was on continuous I would be like that Dec guy, you would hear me breating, eating and farting all the time.

Kyoufu

I do push to talk and just have multiple buttons set up for it. Both L3 and Select button on my controller and a keyboard button, usually it's not a problem to press one of the two controller buttons while playing. If I was on continuous I would be like that Dec guy, you would hear me breating, eating and farting all the time.

:lol

*crunch crunch crunch*

arkon

Same with Dempsey, everyone seems to laugh when I mentioned him, yet he has 8 goals in 28 games, some of which have been 5 minute subs (first few games and cup games). He has also chipped in with a few assists too, nothing amazing like VdV but certainly a good player to have in the squad.

That's a good total. Looks on course to hit double figures.

Cool. We are all fucking shocking half the time so don't worry haha.

Haha, me and a fellow member on here (cant remember his name on here but he is usually in f1 gaf :p) did clubs together on Xbox, we both smashed it for a few weeks, got to around divison 5 i think, we worked well together.

Its gonna be weird having to start with a crappy pro again! No more 86 rated striker!

Top Bottom