• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT12| Kicked the Ballboy Like Stan Hit Ulrika

Cool. We are all fucking shocking half the time so don't worry haha.

I think my favorite moment ever in Fifa was the disappointment I brought when I scored a great goal we really needed, just for it to be ruled offside after you fuckers had all celebrated and praised it lol http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HuaFtqCmRFU

Can listen to your frustrated voices all day, wish I had the whole thing when I just scored it and not just the part where you realize I was off lol

Salazar

I feel like I am the striker or cam you all need.

V1bZ2YC.gif

I think my favorite moment ever in Fifa was the disappointment I brought when I scored a great goal we really needed, just for it to be ruled offside after you fuckers had all celebrated and praised it lol http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HuaFtqCmRFU

Can listen to your frustrated voices all day, wish I had the whole thing when I just scored it and not just the part where you realize I was off lol

:lol my favourite games have all been with Broken. I always play better when he is there and I have no idea why :lol

The one where you have to finish a match with at least 50% stamina as a midfielder or forward looks paaaaaaaaainful.

Lol no! Have you unlocked second wind? Just stick that on and boom, you should unlock it easily.

Unless you are literally running full pace for 90 mins :p

What am I letting myself in for.

The one where you have to finish a match with at least 50% stamina as a midfielder or forward looks paaaaaaaaainful.

Go into a drop in match and just stand still and piss on everyone else lol

Lol no! Have you unlocked second wind? Just stick that on and boom, you should unlock it easily.

It isn't a match if Kyoufu doesn't pull a hamstring in both legs.

Kyoufu

I usually play winger so I'm using up a lot of stamina.

Go into a drop in match and just stand still and piss on everyone else lol

It isn't a match if Kyoufu doesn't pull a hamstring in both legs.

:lol :lol

The current goings on on wwe raw are like late night in here, no one deserves to see this.

*lord tensei (albert) dressed in lingerie in a dance off vs brodus*

Best part of the show tbh lol

Says it all about the state of WWE. I used to LOVE mondays, I'd go shopping and get snacks in for Raw, when it used to have storylines and matches. And hot divas :(

Now i just feel disappointed, only watching cos i dont want to sleep yet.

Kyoufu

Says it all about the state of WWE. I used to LOVE mondays, I'd go shopping and get snacks in for Raw, when it used to have storylines and matches. And hot divas :(

Now i just feel disappointed, only watching cos i dont want to sleep yet.

I only watch for Punk. :(

If he wasn't so awesome I wouldn't be watching this shit.

Me too. Punk and Ziggler the only reasons I keep coming back. When will they realise Ziggler is Shawn Michaels reborn? Use him ffs.

Shield are pretty cool but you know where its going, Cena will bury them in a few months.

It is tempting to stick money on 0-0, with both teams not even attempting an effort at goal, several fans are rushed to hopsital with boredom, media channels fail to record the game ever takin place but NeoGaffer Villains and Toonies are both satisfied with being a point closer to safety.

Salazar

It is tempting to stick money on 0-0, with both teams not even attempting an effort at goal, several fans are rushed to hopsital with boredom, media channels fail to record the game ever takin place but NeoGaffer Villains and Toonies are both satisfied with being a point closer to safety.

If Newcastle are satisfied with a point against Villa, they're a sadder outfit than we ever imagined.

faridmon

Yes we are, farid-chan

Shu...shut up...

god, I am so tsundere for you, right now...

You like Sakanaction?

Assuming this is a genuine question without any hint of irony or sarcastic implication...

I love Sakanaction, Especially their latest Album ''DocumentaLy'' which was quiet something else. Minimalism sound design and disco-dance aesthetic really mix very well, I have felling that their new Album which is coming out in March won't be as amazing as that, but lets see. Their singles that they have released so far have been hit and miss for me.

Timurid

Kpop bros! <3
Assuming this is a genuine question without any hint of irony or sarcastic implication...

I love Sakanaction, Especially their latest Album ''DocumentaLy'' which was quiet something else. Minimalism sound design and disco-dance aesthetic really mix very well, I have felling that their new Album which is coming out in March won't be as amazing as that, but lets see. Their singles that they have released so far have been hit and miss for me.
I have that album. I love it! I can't wait for their new stuff.
If you like something I like ill have to stop liking it.
tumblr_mfcq7zTgIE1qdcel5o1_250.gif

Top Bottom