• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT12| Kicked the Ballboy Like Stan Hit Ulrika

Kyoufu

I genuinely think that if Giroud was any nationality other than French, Kyoufu would not rate him.

ibCbO6Emaa3de.gif

Nope. I even defend Walcott who is English lol.

But yeah I am biased towards France. Those beautiful bastards. <3

dc89

Sports Image: Jurgen Klopp has called Dzeko an "extraordinary forward", fueling rumours Dortmund could target the #MCFC star this summer.

Can't wait for Benzema to join us in the summer. Going to be good.

Lloris, Walker, Kaboul, Vertonghen, Ekotto, Sandro, Dembele, Lennon, Holtby, Bale, Benzema

Stuff dreams are made of.

pulga

Banned
Can't wait for Benzema to join us in the summer. Going to be good.

Lloris, Walker, Kaboul, Vertonghen, Ekotto, Sandro, Dembele, Lennon, Holtby, Bale, Benzema

Stuff dreams are made of.

You want Benzema, you better send Bale our way plus about 12 million!

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Holtby in the squad for tomorrow's game at Norwich. Look forward to seeing him come off the bench.

K1LLER7

Ballotelli move is done according to Sky. Deal of 4 and a half years to Milan.

City say it hasn't gone through yet but will most likely be done tomorrow.

So City to buy a new striker?

Sports Image: Jurgen Klopp has called Dzeko an "extraordinary forward", fueling rumours Dortmund could target the #MCFC star this summer.

Well, taking parts of interviews as headlines is always fun. Klopp said: "Falcao for example is also brilliant".

Falcao to BVB

Or even better: "Klopp puts pressure on director of sports Michael Zorc by making Dzeko and Falcao the main targets as Lewandowski replacement"

spidye

Well, taking parts of interviews as headlines is always fun. Klopp said: "Falcao for example is also brilliant".

Falcao to BVB

Or even better: "Klopp puts pressure on director of sports Michael Zorc by making Dzeko and Falcao the main targets as Lewandowski replacement"

and cuts his hair in order to show how serious he is

Meier

El Shaa and Balotelli will be a great pairing. I wonder if Milan will ship Niang off on loan now? Surely he'll need some games to continue progressing.

I know in the past week there had been rumors that Prince would be included in the deal. I guess we'll see what happens when it all becomes official.

Good riddance to be honest.

Yeah, he was a prick that got way too much love for doing stupid shit and wearing ridiculous clothes. I'd love to know how he got so good with such a terrible attitude. Someone will probably write a book on that one day. Glad to see the back of him. Millionaire with the mind of a child.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
I think the only thing City will miss about Mario is his penalties. He was one clinical bastard from the spot.

Koko

Banned
El Shaa and Balotelli will be a great pairing. I wonder if Milan will ship Niang off on loan now? Surely he'll need some games to continue progressing.

I know in the past week there had been rumors that Prince would be included in the deal. I guess we'll see what happens when it all becomes official.

Milan has been playing a 4-3-3 lately with Shaarawy- Pazzini- Niang, I can see Balotelli playing instead of Pazzini, in my opinion there is no need to send him on a loan.

Falcao to BVB

No! Falcao to AVB!

You think he'll pass the psychiatric evaluation?
Cassano aced it. We have pretty low standards on that test.

Niang will stay, he has been great since Allegri decided to put him in our formation. So I guess that this means that Bojan will return to Barça at the end of the year. Either that or Robinho will leave before the end of the season.

Prince will stay as well, that offer was something like &#8364;13m+Boateng, City agreed to another one, &#8364;20m+bonuses.

Sky Italia: Balotelli just left London/is leaving London, private flight to Milan, should be there this evening.

Meier

Niang will stay, he has been great since Allegri decided to put him in our formation. So I guess that this means that Bojan will return to Barça at the end of the year. Either that or Robinho will leave before the end of the season.

Prince will stay as well, that offer was something like &#8364;13m+Boateng, City agreed to another one, &#8364;20m+bonuses.

Sky Italia: Balotelli just left London/is leaving London, private flight to Milan, should be there this evening.

It may be too late for you all to challenge for the top this year, but I think it seems like you're on the right track. That is an excellent strike force that will only get better with time together. The Italian national team should benefit from this significantly.

I did see some stories that indicated Robinho may now be sold to get his salary off the books.

It may be too late for you all to challenge for the top this year, but I think it seems like you're on the right track. That is an excellent strike force that will only get better with time together. The Italian national team should benefit from this significantly.

I did see some stories that indicated Robinho may now be sold to get his salary off the books.

I agree, we've been pretty good in the last 12 games iirc (best team in the Serie A, actually, even better than Juve), but now it's too late, a 12 points difference is just too much. I'm pretty confident about our strikers now, El Shaa-Balo-Niang is going to be something amazing (and with Mastour things can only get better), but the rest of the team really need somebody new, especially a couple of CBs, midfielders and possibly a GK.

Meier

I've gotta say, the 6 year period is hilarious. Even FM won't let you do longer than 4 years! Oh well, City don't need the transfer funds exactly so why the hell not.

Pulga, Chloe Moretz is only 15.. so anyone who told you that either lives in some weird third world and/or creepy country or was lying to you.

pulga

Banned
I've gotta say, the 6 year period is hilarious. Even FM won't let you do longer than 4 years! Oh well, City don't need the transfer funds exactly so why the hell not.

Pulga, Chloe Moretz is only 15.. so anyone who told you that either lives in some weird third world and/or creepy country or was lying to you.

She barely looks a day over 13 :lol

Who's the one in here with the Chloe avatar? Wooden?

Age of consent is only 13 or something ridiculously low like that in Spain.

Real Madrid wins 4-0 and Carbonero (Casillas gf) comes out saying shit is bad and players don't get along with the coach.

How can a pair of players try to run a club?

Top Bottom