• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT12| Kicked the Ballboy Like Stan Hit Ulrika

arkon

Fuck, just checked all my exam and essay results after expecting the worst; all four modules 2:1s! A 62, two 65s and a 67. Fucking delighted.

Congrats.

That's what tended to happen to me. I was always one of those guys second guessing my performance once an exam was over. In most cases I did better than expected. There were some where I fucked up spectacularly though. Relatively speaking, anyway.

pulga

Banned
I have no idea what you just wrote but I guess I should congratulate you.
con-fucking-gratulations

Took this post out of my head. England loves doing shit backwards, it seems!

Congratulations! When would you like to get showered with a bottle of tabasco while farted on by the Olsen twins?

Wilbur

Banned
Took this post out of my head. England loves doing shit backwards, it seems!

Congratulations! When would you like to get showered with a bottle of tabasco while farted on by the Olsen twins?

dont even understand this fucking post

now i suppose

or something

yeah do it

put things in my butt

Arnie

Zero Dark Thirty is really good.

Really good.

I'm either going to see that or Lincoln next week, they both look really good.

Speaking of Django I was just listening to the soundtrack on the way to Tesco before, it was brilliant. Started signing 'Djannnngooooo' whilst browsing the frozen isle.

arkon

Missed the matches due to an emergency shift at work :( At least it'll cover the expense of the Ni no Kuni limited edition I had preordered ages ago.

Just catching up on the results. And also time for me to gloat a bit. I may never be right again.

I think there's going to be goals in that game. I would bank on over 2.5s if I were a betting man.

Good job you aren't.

Get this quoted ready to make me look like an arse later.

Muahahahaha.

Clegg

Last film I went to see was The Hobbit.

Being made to see Silver Linings Playbook on Saturday since I got to pick the last film.

This better be good.

Wilbur

Banned

Speaking of Django I was just listening to the soundtrack on the way to Tesco before, it was brilliant. Started signing 'Djannnngooooo' whilst browsing the frozen isle.

Yeah buddy. Main theme tune, I Got A Name, the John Legend one, the Tupac/James Brown mix up, the one that plays at the end and the Ancora Qui ones are all fucking brill. Been playing it all week.

Western is such a great genre

Best film: The Good, The Bad & The Ugly
Best comedy: Blazing Saddles
Best game: Red Dead Redemption

They are among the best ever in their mediums

Arnie

Yeah buddy. Main theme tune, I Got A Name, the John Legend one, the Tupac/James Brown mix up, the one that plays at the end and the Ancora Qui ones are all fucking brill. Been playing it all week.
Crazy Frog Axel F was playing in our front room before and I thought of you.
Western is such a great genre

Best film: The Good, The Bad & The Ugly
Best comedy: Blazing Saddles
Best game: Red Dead Redemption

They are among the best ever in their mediums
Not seen GB&U but the other two are brilliant.

pulga

Banned

looool its so fucking catchy

john_marston_suit.jpg

Best fashion as well

Arnie

Small dick?
No, just shit music, reminded me of your Bob Dylan avatar.
This is the worst opinion ever expressed in this thread.
Games don't need to scale to have ever increasing difficulty. That two hour simmering period at the end where you chilled and raised your son was fantastic, and a great way of setting up the big finale.

I'd like to know what you think offers a better structure, if it's such a heinous opinion.
wat

Smh, Liverpool fans
Really want to watch it, tbf.

Missed the matches due to an emergency shift at work :( At least it'll cover the expense of the Ni no Kuni limited edition I had preordered ages ago.

Just catching up on the results. And also time for me to gloat a bit. I may never be right again.

Muahahahaha.

Now give me a tip for todays football

Clegg

Last film I went to see was The Hobbit.

Being made to see Silver Linings Playbook on Saturday since I got to pick the last film.

This better be good.

Meant to say Les Mis was the last film I've seen.

Have to get around to Django and Lincoln at some stage too.

Wilbur

Banned
Its brilliant. I have no nostalgia for old cinema, so it was my first experience of a film from before the 70s, and it took me 15 minutes or so to get used to the film grain and tinny audio. It is a spectacular film though

Fuck me you're missing out on shit before the 70s man

Daniel Day Lewis should star in an accurate film about the investigation of Jack The Ripper. I'd jizz.

@Sviat, I wasn't really ranking Westerns. The Good, The Bad & the Ugly is commonly regarded as the best Western film, is it not?

Wilbur

Banned
Now that is stupid imo

@Bacon, nope.

Talking of b&w, was The Artist actually good, or was it merely Oscar-bait, nostalgic, pretentious tripe?

Was okay. Wasn't pretentious or Oscar bait at all if you asked me, but was a novelty. Basically ripped its plot from Singing In The Rain and was half the film. Good lead actor and great dog actor though.

I'm another that loved RDR

never been able to complete a GTA game as I tire of them and id never been interested in westerns so had no hype for it but I just fell in love with the game. John marston is probably my favourite game character of all time

Made me want to watch westerns as well but never got round to watching many outiside of true grit and a couplen of other more recent ones

Clegg

Arnie and Wilbz were talking about Django's soundtrack earlier. It got me thinking about what my favorite soundtrack is.

Finally decided upon Cinema Paradiso. Scored by Morricone. I's just perfect imo.

Games don't need to scale to have ever increasing difficulty. That two hour simmering period at the end where you chilled and raised your son was fantastic, and a great way of setting up the big finale.

I'd like to know what you think offers a better structure, if it's such a heinous opinion.

PES2013 Wilbury Career edition and Silent hill 2.

Top Bottom