• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT12| Kicked the Ballboy Like Stan Hit Ulrika

Hixx

This year is going to be expensive as fuck. I will probably end up getting a Wii U (<£180 or BUST)... the next Xbox... I think my season ticket rises to full price (£400..)... I am going to have to sell my arse down Hartlepool to pay for this

Arnie

Never played Wind Waker, either.

Shame the system itself's a pile of ass and ill be buying one of te actual next gen systems early next year. I don't even know anyone who owns a Wii U, otherwise I'd borrow it.

dc89

Shame the system itself's a pile of ass and ill be buying one of te actual next gen systems early next year. I don't even know anyone who owns a Wii U, otherwise I'd borrow it.

Kyoufu will post you his.

I've not got one so don't ask me!

confuziz

Banned

Wind Waker is (with the exception of the Triforce Quest) an amazing game. You really need to play it.

No other manager is going to save us with our quality of squad.

A manager with more of a focus on defense could turn your losses into draws. Unfortunately he moved to Nottingam Forest :p

Of course they do. I would think Newcastle get more annual revenue than us, you think they didn't get it either?

I wasn't sure. Thought there might be some kind of 'Parachute payment only available to clubs who've been the the PL for less than 5 consecutive seasons' clause or something. You only really hear about it when its the likes of Blackpool going down.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Wind Waker was my last Zelda, and I loved it!
-

Buffon:" I'm not putting a time frame on anything. I'll know when it's the right moment to call it a day "

Buffon_Le-Iene.jpg

Stay forever Gigi :(

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Who cares about Windwaker, the Monoliftsoft Wii U game looks godly. Squarenix am cry.

Them's fightin' words, boy.

If they increase the combat difficulty a bit, include the two cut dungeons and change the Triforce quest, it will be the greatest game of all time.

Lightning

Banned
Wind Waker is a pile of dog shit. The only Zelda game that I hated.

Wii U is so uninspiring at the monent. I'm waiting for the next playstation from Sony.

Inversive

This year is going to be expensive as fuck. I will probably end up getting a Wii U (<£180 or BUST)... the next Xbox... I think my season ticket rises to full price (£400..)... I am going to have to sell my arse down Hartlepool to pay for this

I'm from H'town, what's your price? :D

Mario Kart, Super Smash Bros and new Mario to be shown at E3.

Not being a Nintendo fan, those first 2 will probably be so uninspiring they'll have me forwarding my junk mail to Nintendo HQ :p

Wes

venison crêpe
xenoblade was the best console rpg last gen

just look at this

I will be definitely plunking down my money.

I would agree but I'm yet to play Ni No Kuni so we'll see.

It undoubtedly looks good I'm just saying we haven't seen any of the RPGs expected to be out for the next gen consoles from MS or Sony. I typically only buy one console so I'm waiting to see what is available first.

spidye

I would agree but I'm yet to play Ni No Kuni so we'll see.

It undoubtedly looks good I'm just saying we haven't seen any of the RPGs expected to be out for the next gen consoles from MS or Sony. I typically only buy one console so I'm waiting to see what is available first.

fair enough.
I was not interested in the wiiu until today but I fell in love with this game

Carbonox

The Bayonetta 2 video got me wanting a Wii U by a further 10%. Percentage level now? 20%. Shit's getting higher YO.

LittleBigYoshi above me? :lol

GQman2121

Banned
MG:Rising demo is a bit uninspired. Typical of a Platinum title, but I was hoping for something more I guess. I'll likely still pick it up just to see how it turns out though. The demo was rather short.

While I was waiting for the demo to download, I checked out Anthony Bourdain's new show, The Taste. It was alright, but holy shit has Nigella Lawson toned up and become legit tv hot. I've always thought she was an attractive women, however, she's currently fit to go a full 90 with JT. In all the years I've watched her, I've never seen her look so healthy.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Or is it Yoshi's Epic Yarn?

It's being developed by Good Feel so yeah, it's basically that. Epic Yarn was a nice relaxing game but hopefully this is a bit more difficult. Yoshi's Island was a real bitch sometimes, this needs to be at least somewhat challenging. I love the way it looks though, Wario Shake It looked great as well.

Top Bottom