• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT12| Kicked the Ballboy Like Stan Hit Ulrika

Facism

FOOTBALL GAF:

I need a new wireless router. I have fibre-optic cable with Virghan Medio. I'm willing to spend £40. I am very ignorant of what to look for, but i don't need modem capabilities. Any recommendations?

Halp please :<

pulga

Banned
Wind Waker is a pile of dog shit. The only Zelda game that I hated.

Wii U is so uninspiring at the monent. I'm waiting for the next playstation from Sony.

What the fuck man, what the fuck. It's my favorite Zelda, ever.

Then again, you named yourself after a FF XIII character.

Xenomech 2 looks amazing.

Carbonox

and you shouldn't. thankfully, a new mario, zelda, mario kart and smash are on the horizon and this new monolith game is the icing on the cake

This Monolith Soft game looks pretty amazing and seems to be something to do with Xenoblade which I haven't played (don't have a Wii).

Aside from that, only Bayonetta 2 and maybe The Wonderful 101 appeal to me on the Wii U. Don't care for Mario/Zelda - never have done.

Nyx

and you shouldn't. thankfully, a new mario, zelda, mario kart and smash are on the horizon and this new monolith game is the icing on the cake

I already have a better version of Mario Kart on my 360 (Sonic & Sega Allstars Racing Transformed) and don't really care for the others.

Linius

I wonder if people are amazed by the Nintendo Direct. I mean, I can already predict that the next Nintendo console is going to have a new Mario, Metroid, Mario Kart, Zelda, Animal Crossing and what not. The thing I really wonder about is if they can get enough third party developers to release their games on the Wii U. The Wii missed out on so many games.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Wind Waker is a pile of dog shit. The only Zelda game that I hated.

ikKdlp0sa8q1P.gif

spidye

I wonder if people are amazed by the Nintendo Direct. I mean, I can already predict that the next Nintendo console is going to have a new Mario, Metroid, Mario Kart, Zelda, Animal Crossing and what not. The thing I really wonder about is if they can get enough third party developers to release their games on the Wii U. The Wii missed out on so many games.

I haven't played a nintendo console for 3rd party games since n64. in fact I don't care for them. that's why I bought the ps3 and the wii. both consoles give me vastly different experiences.
next gen will be the same for me

I already have a better version of Mario Kart on my 360 (Sonic & Sega Allstars Racing Transformed) and don't really care for the others.

is it really good? just played the demo and it was so slow and boring.

Empty

i only really care about exclusives as i'm gonna buy a ps4 anyway. wonderful101, yoshi's epic yarn, xenoblade 2 on top of rayman and the obvious 3d mario. i'm sold.

sohois

People often seem to go crazy after some of these smaller game trade shows when there were (literally, in this case) like 2 new games announced. So the Wii U, as expected, has Nintendo first party support. As impressive as the monolith soft trailer was, its still a pathetic lineup.

Perhaps things will change at E3. Of course, even if Nintendo had brought out some big guns for today, it would still be prudent to wait for E3 just to see what the competition are going to offer.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
FOOTBALL GAF:

I need a new wireless router. I have fibre-optic cable with Virghan Medio. I'm willing to spend £40. I am very ignorant of what to look for, but i don't need modem capabilities. Any recommendations?

Halp please :<

PM Zabojnik, he's quite good at this.

arkon

Difficult to say. As it stands it doesn't look that promising. Then again, they mentioned more collaborations with 3rd parties such as with Atlus for the SMT X Fire Emblem game. And obviously there's Bayonetta 2 being rescued from the grave. Development costs of the new Xbox/Sony consoles might help them get some developers if they are particularly exorbitant.

I was always going to get one and some of the announced titles have just strengthened that. That monolith soft... Now I'm just waiting to see what Retro Studios are up to.

Linius

I haven't played a nintendo console for 3rd party games since n64. in fact I don't care for them. that's why I bought the ps3 and the wii. both consoles give me vastly different experiences.
next gen will be the same for me

There you have it. A console should be good enough to only have one of them. Buy Nintendo and you miss out on much third party titles. Buying a Nintendo console solely for their first party games (which are really good) is too expensive imo. I'll just wait till they drop the prices at Wii standard and pick one up at the end of the next generation of consoles.

confuziz

Banned
There you have it. A console should be good enough to only have one of them. Buy Nintendo and you miss out on much third party titles. Buying a Nintendo console solely for their first party games (which are really good) is too expensive imo. I'll just wait till they drop the prices at Wii standard and pick one up at the end of the next generation of consoles.

Also bought Ps3 and Wii. It was a perfect combination imo!

spidye

it is expensive. but hey no one said it's a cheap hobby.

but if I only had the ps3 I would have missed the best rated game in the history(mario galaxy) or the funnest multiplayer experience this gen(smash bros, IMO).

Holy cow, MegaTen x Fire Emblem???!! Would have never dreamt of that in a million years. Is the Wii U region locked? <_< >_>

there's a good chance nintendo's going to release it here since they showed it on the north american ND too.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Are you being serious or are you trying to get me to harass him with questions that he has no answers for?

I'm fine with either.

I'm serious :p

He was talking about wireless routers a few months ago. It was either him or fadetoblack!

Linius

it is expensive. but hey no one said it's a cheap hobby.

but if I only had the ps3 I would have missed the best rated game in the history(mario galaxy) or the funnest multiplayer experience this gen(smash bros, IMO).

In my opinion a console should have first party games you like (that's one of the main reasons to pick one of the consoles) and of course good third party support. Nintendo could make my perfect console, because I love their first party titles, if they only had the right third party support :(

To still enjoy Nintendo games I always buy their handhelds.

spidye

In my opinion a console should have first party games you like (that's one of the main reasons to pick one of the consoles) and of course good third party support. Nintendo could make my perfect console, because I love their first party titles, if they only had the right third party support :(

To still enjoy Nintendo games I always buy their handhelds.

in a perfect world nintendo made that console with sony. we could have nintendo first party in sony hardware :p

I agree with you. if nintendo would have get the 3rd party support ps360 did I would have not even considered buying another console.

Linius

Tonight I'm finally going to see The Hobbit (not in HFR though). Watched The Fellowship this morning to get in the mood. Was only my second time seeing it, first time was around the DVD release years back :p

Tonight I'm finally going to see The Hobbit (not in HFR though). Watched The Fellowship this morning to get in the mood. Was only my second time seeing it, first time was around the DVD release years back :p
You should see it in HFR though. It actually makes it feel like following a real journey, rather than watching a movie. It's a bit jarring at first but you should get used to it by the time they start their adventure. It's absolutely beautiful

pulga

Banned
lol catching up with what I missed last night, Dwingvatt seems to be getting off on the right foot :lol

Alright, pics time! :D

I also have around 60 more pics, but I guess these were the most "important". It wasn't sold out so we were pretty comfortable, but being in the Curva meant that we had to stand up the whole match and sit down only at HT.
Oh and there were some racial slurs, one against Cavanda (the "usual" monkey-like uh-uh-uh) and one against Naples. Idiots.

Anyway, the Stadium is amazing. It's really well built, didn't expected to be so good. If I ever have the chance, I'll invite Juve-GAF to see a match there, I'll pay for everything, you guys really, really have to see it. I'll be back there in spring to watch a Sunday afternoon game so that I can actually see the rest of the thing, like the Museum and everything else.

Juve Stadium looks so good! I'll be taking you up on that offer :lol

Linius

You should see it in HFR though. It actually makes it feel like following a real journey, rather than watching a movie. It's a bit jarring at first but you should get used to it by the time they start their adventure. It's absolutely beautiful

They're not showing the HFR version at my local cinema. But I guess HFR movies will be coming more frequent as time goes by, so I will experience it some other time.

MUFC share price jumped nearly a $1 on the NYSE yesterday. Now selling at $16.50, above the floatation price.

FFS. How do these JT's do it. Is Malcolm Glazer still even alive?

there's a good chance nintendo's going to release it here since they showed it on the north american ND too.

=O

Great news if true, surprised they'd release something like that in the West. It's probably going to keep the Fire Emblem gameplay and add MegaTen characters to the cast. Or it could be a survival dungeon crawler with tactical battles, demons catching and a P4 Arena combat system. With multiplayer. It's going to be awesome.

Nyx

Louis van Gaal is going on a youngster-tour for the friendly against Italy on the 6th of February.

From the players selected, I would make this team

Michel Vorm

Ricardo van Rhijn-Stefan de Vrij-Bruno Martins Indi-Daley Blind

Adam Maher-Jonathan de Guzman-Kevin Strootman

Jermaine Lens-Robin van Persie-Ola John

Louis van Gaal is going on a youngster-tour for the friendly against Italy on the 6th of February.

From the players selected, I would make this team

Michel Vorm

Ricardo van Rhijn-Stefan de Vrij-Bruno Martins Indi-Daley Blind

Adam Maher-Jonathan de Guzman-Kevin Strootman

Jermaine Lens-Robin van Persie-Ola John
It will be interesting to see how they'll hold up, but still, I think we'll get battered.

De glorie dagen zijn lang verleden tijd.

kharma45

MUFC share price jumped nearly a $1 on the NYSE yesterday. Now selling at $16.50, above the floatation price.

FFS. How do these JT's do it. Is Malcolm Glazer still even alive?

He's kept indoors on a cocktail of drugs to keep eeking life out of his body in my head.

Top Bottom