• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT12| Kicked the Ballboy Like Stan Hit Ulrika

3Sixty

Pigs have signed Forte from you lot as well. I didn't even realise he was at Southampton?

He was in the year above me at school. He's a right wanker. Safe to say re-signing one of their discarded youth products on loan after selling their best player for £1.2m yesterday has gone down a right treat at the sty.

Yeah he was an Adkins signing as he had him a Scunny. Absolute shite as a footballer but will forever be remembered for 2 goals in 5 mins vs MK Dons when we were 2-0 down.

Match of the Dave ‏@MatchOfTheDave
BREAKING NEWS: Peter Odemwingie has been spotted in the QPR club shop buying himself the full home kit.

:lol

Bumhead

Banned
Absolute shite as a footballer.

All I needed to here.

Hehe..

images

Wes

venison crêpe
The story about Pajtim Kasami's failed move to Palermo is both hilarious yet terrible. I really feel sorry for him. His last tweet just reeks of despair.

Wow, supposedly Willian's salary in Anzhi will only be 2.5 million a year. Very reasonable. Sounds like Willian really wanted to come to Russia :)

Top Bottom