• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT12| Kicked the Ballboy Like Stan Hit Ulrika

D_prOdigy

I can't believe we've had more transfer windows where we've not signed Gaitan than ones where we have. Can't rely on anything you read these days.

D_prOdigy

Damiao move is off according to Duncan castle

When I started off my FM save as Spurs manager, I signed pretty much every player they were vaguely linked with at the time.

Sigurdsson, Vertonghen, Willian and Damiao absolutely beasted.

I was basically a better AVB/Levy rolled into one.

When I started off my FM save as Spurs manager, I signed pretty much every player they were vaguely linked with at the time.

Sigurdsson, Vertonghen, Willian and Damiao absolutely beasted.

I was basically a better AVB/Levy rolled into one.

I'm in my 5th season at United and signed Neymar and Messi for shits n giggles!

INKJY5w.jpg

3Sixty

Jordan Sibley ‏@jordansibley
Can confirm that Steve De Ridder to Bolton on loan for a month is our last piece of business for this window. #deadineday #SaintsFC

dc89

Atletico go 1-0 up! For a moment when I changed the channel I thought it was Aguero who scored, looks pretty similar!

Zabojnik

I would like to publicly thank Giuseppe "Beppe" Marotta for all his hard work during the winter transfer season. Thank you, Marry. Grazie mille.

Koko

Banned
I wonder why didn't Tottenham went for Coutinho this time, considering how close they were to sign him in the summer.

Top Bottom