• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT12| Kicked the Ballboy Like Stan Hit Ulrika

FootballFan

Lol, why is my Facebook abuzz with something about Villa spotted outside the Emirates? :lol

Probably because your facebook is full of Madridistas hoping Real Madrid-Killer David Villa is leaving Barca.

Lucky for you Roura didn't unleash the beast Villa in the Clasico.

GQman2121

Banned
This quote from Balotelli is on SSN right now....

Being at City was an important part of my life and career. I needed to grow up like a player and as a person and it has been a very good experience for me.

What?

I'd say he regressed in all areas at City.

pulga

Banned
Nice window for MLS players. 3 to the EPL and one to Anderlecht.

NAJAAAAAAAAAAR!!!! <3 <3 <3

images

Probably because your facebook is full of Madridistas hoping Real Madrid-Killer David Villa is leaving Barca.

Lucky for you Messi didn't unleash the beast Villa in the Clasico.

Fixed.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Probably going to end up like this:

(22:50) Spurs fail in bid for Damiao

(22:57) Celtic reject a bid from Spurs for Hooper

(00:35) Spurs confirm the signing of Peter Odemwingie on loan until the end of the season.

I wouldn't mind. Odemwingie is a cock but he's a good player.

dc89

http://i.imgur.com/hQJPCCi.png[/IMG[/QUOTE]

Is this real?!

[quote="Dutch Patriot, post: 47138462"]So when does this party end? And around what time does the final news come in?[/QUOTE]

Well the window closes at 11PM GMT. But clubs have an hour or so after that to tie up any deals that started before that time. I think that's how it works.

pulga

Banned
Nice gesture to be made by Atletico Madrid later today, holding a minutes silence and wearing black armbands in remembrance of "La Coneja" Cardona.

Bumhead

Banned
Jim White is a terrifying example of when a bit of a joke just goes on too long, then starts revelling in it. Like someone who dresses like a prick on a night out getting more and more "zany" as time goes on, or a sentinel AI becoming self aware.

sazabirules

Unconfirmed Member
I think the summer transfer period will be more exciting for American players and fans. Isn't Najar a DC united Academy product ?

Yes Najar was an academy product. Speaking of MLS.

Aston Villa FC &#8207;@AVFCOfficial
The club is looking to do a loan deal with a promising player who has recently done well in MLS. #AVFC

Yen

Tim Vickery says Doni has joined a fifth division team in Brazil, bizarre.

Would really like Diame. Kenny had agreed to sign him, but then got the sack and it was cancelled.

Yen

"@ndjohnston: Agent Mino Raiola claims transfer of client Pajtim Kasami from Fulham to Pescara scuppered after wifi at Milan hotel goes down"

jtb

Banned
Surprised it took this long for Diame's clause to be triggered; at this point, I wouldn't be surprised if it was 'arry.

dc89

in the excitement of seeing Jim White I forgot to put tonights bet on!

Ajax - Win
Leicester - Win
Atletico - Win

Even thought Ajax and Leicester are already winning I still got 1.6/1 so not the end of the world. But I missed the boat there.

Wes

venison crêpe
@Matt_Law_SM

Hear the player Aston Villa are looking to loan could be Simon Dawkins, who was at Tottenham and San Jose Earthquakes.

@MatKendrick

I've heard the looming loanee signing is a player Paul Lambert has been monitoring for a while, so the #avfc gaffer clearly rates him

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Do you actually want him though? His a good player but surely not better than what you already have.

Sandro is out till autumn, Parker is 32 and rusty. We need him. We don't want to do an Arsenal and rely on our equivalent of Diaby (Huddlestone) and Ramsey (Livermore).

Dawkins to Villa will be interesting, he's done well in MLS. Not sure it's what Villa need though.

Top Bottom