• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT12| Kicked the Ballboy Like Stan Hit Ulrika

Hey Farid, you know what the downside of listening to Japanese music is? I can't fucking read Japanese.
KuGsj.gif

Going to check that Maminka album out.

faridmon

Hey Farid, you know what the downside of listening to Japanese music is? I can't fucking read Japanese.
KuGsj.gif

Going to check that Maminka album out.

Haha, there are some Japanese Musicians/bands who have it all English (or at least some English titles) LILLIES AND REMAINS to mention one.

I love Maminka, but I remember you saying that you can't get into the synth/electronic side of music, so maybe, it won't be up to your alley.

A band that I really like that sing in English is Holidays of Seventeen, but I don't know if you are going to like it. Another one who have English titles but sing in Japanese is Heavenstamp

Haha, there are some Japanese Musicians/bands who have it all English (or at least some English titles) LILLIES AND REMAINS to mention one.

I love Maminka, but I remember you saying that you can't get into the synth/electronic side of music, so maybe, it won't be up to your alley.
I like their song that starts off with that smiley looking character thingy, which you linked earlier.

FootballFan

I don't think it was wise of Wenger to sign a CL cup-tied player though, and dumb from Malaga to let go of one of their better players which they don't have a replacement for.

edit
I guess Arsenal didn't have much hope for CL anyway being that they are up against Bayern(FUCK DORTMUND).

He was on a long contract so I wonder why Malaga agreed to this sale?

Don't forget they are suspended from the next CL, if they are to qualify. Money problems still there.

I wonder if Cazorla had a word in his ear about coming here.

Maybe, they only spent a season together though, so I don't think they would have built the greatest of friendships.

Salvadora

I don't think it was wise of Wenger to sign a CL cup-tied player though, and dumb from Malaga to let go of one of their better players which they don't have a replacement for.
We need Champion's League Football and we can't get that with Gibbs/Santos. Considering what people in here have said about his talents its worth it.

So Marca is saying that Messi may have said this to Karanka: "¡Tú cállate, qué coño miras, muñeco de Mourinho!", which translates to something like": "Shut up, what the fuck are you looking at, Mourinho's puppet!" rofl if true

Lightning

Banned
I don't think it was wise of Wenger to sign a CL cup-tied player though, and dumb from Malaga to let go of one of their better players which they don't have a replacement for..
8.3 mil good deal for us? That's the figure I believe.

And left back is the least of our problems against Bayern. Vermaelen can do a job there and if Gibbs is only out for 3 weeks then he could be back for the first leg against Bayern if not definitely the 2nd leg. Either way a player needed to come. Santos was getting schooled by Brighton, fucking Brighton, he was so bad Wenger had to take him off. Another player definitely needed to come in. It's a long saga with Santos who has never been up to playing for us.

Wes

venison crêpe

From what I've read they were lining up to do the signing in the summer but with Gibbs' injury they accelerated it. Similiar reasons as to Holtby I guess. Guess they wanted the reassurance in the league too.

FootballFan

^^8.3m is a good deal imo Lightning. Maybe Malaga could have asked for more, but doubt Arsenal would spend more.

So Marca is saying that Messi may have said this to Karanka: "¡Tú cállate, qué coño miras, muñeco de Mourinho!", which translates to something like": "Shut up, what the fuck are you looking at, Mourinho's puppet!" rofl if true

Messi is an even bigger legend if that is true.

but of course, it's Marca and as all Madridistas say "False! Everything Marca state is false!" But I bet now since it's negative towards Barca, they are right and its 100% true lol.

faridmon

BBC said:
A very late deal, as Everton winger Magaye Gueye joins French club Stade Brest on loan until the end of the season.

WTF? that came out of nowhere. Hopefully he grows some balls over there and come back with a better than a snail.

FootballFan

Messi showing signs of having a personality? Has to be false.

That's what I was thinking too.

But seriously, I can't really see any player, let alone Messi, stay and wait at the parking lot to yell at the other team :lol

Reported by the same guys who subtracted 1 goal from Messi last year, and added an extra goal to Ronaldo the season before.

The same people who keep, according to Madridistas, making up rumours about Casillas and Ramos hating Mourinho.

Top Bottom